Chapter 1

Katherine's POV

I was just getting into bed and I was read my favorite series the "Tiger's Curse" series. It is about this girl Kelsey trying to break this ancient Indian curse. The curse is on the brothers, Ren and Kishan Rajaram who are 400 years old and can turn into tigers. She ends up falling in love with both and they have to battle the evil Lokesh. I am at the part right now where Kelsey was captured by Lokesh and asks her to bear his child. She knows she has to stall him as long as possible so she and the boys can come up with a way to help her escape. Right now she is getting married then, that night they are suppose to try to conceive a child.

I put down the book next to my table and shut off the light. Wow Kelsey must love all the attention she gets from Ren and Kishan. They are risking their lives to come and rescue her against hundreds of guards and a sorcerer of the dark arts. I don't have cute boys like me. All the boys that like me are dorks, ugly or my friends. I want what Kelsey has. I just want people to say I'm beautiful. And with that I turned over and slowly drifted off into sleep.

I was in a throne room. On top of the thrones were a king and a queen. The king appeared to be Indian. He had black hair, tan skin and a well built figure. He was hansom to say the least.... In an older man type of way. The queen was beautiful. She looked Chinese unlike her husband. She had flowing black hair and looked like she would be like a supermodel in my world. I wonder what this has to do with anything. Wait-.... In dreams I can't usually control what I say. I continued to watch what happened. I heard door open behind me. I turned and saw.... Ren and Kishan! They were walking toward the king and queen. That's when I realized that that was their parents. They were probably only 13 or 14 years old.

"Mother. Father. Where is Kat?" Ren asked scanning his eyes around the room. My jaw dropped. Ren is looking for me?! That's when I realized that I was sitting in a chest in the corner of the room.

"Dhiren, Kishan. I know where your sister is but she told me not to tell you," the queen told the boys laughing and smiling slightly.

"Now we know she is in this room because you have seen her!" Kishan exclaimed. They started looking around the room for me. When they started to get closer I ducked down farther. It was wierd. I could feel the wood beneath my knees and the anticipation in my stomach.

"We found you!" Ren and Kishan yelled together.

Hey this was was another update but it was super short. That is the only reson I updated. I know I said before I would only update if I got a certain amount of reads and votes but I was too anxious before. I will update again if I get two votes OR one comment If you wanna stalk me or talk to me then my stuff is down below. I love to talk to new people. Just shoot me a message saying that you got my kik from Wattpad and I will respond back. Then you can just kik me to update if I start slacking! But that's about it so I'm gonna go!

-Alyssa <3

Instagram: @Ritzy62501

Twitter: @Ritzy62501

Kik: @Ritzy62501

P.S. I AM SO SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T REALIZE I CHANGED THE MAIN CHARACTER NAME TO ANOTHER CHARACTER'S NAME IN TIGER'S CURSE. I REALLY CAN'T DO THAT! I CHANGED HER NAME TO KATHERINE SO IT WOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH OF A CHANGE. I'M SORRY IF YOU ARE CONFUSED NOW!