Chapter One~Pandemonium

Hi. I'm Lottie Fray. My mother is Jocelyn Fray, and my younger sister is Clary Fray. We have the same birthday, but I'm 4 years older than her. I'm a Shadowhunter. I only know this, because mum wants me to be able to protect Clary and myself when we aren't with her, and being the oldest, I was the one she told.

I was waiting at home taking to mum, whilst waiting for Clary to come back home from the art academy.

"Mum. I'm worried, the protections are wearing off. I saw her drawing the angelic rune this morning. You can't hide her from this world after today. You know that, right?" I told mum.

"Yes Lottie I know the protections are wearing off. I promise I will tell her when she gets back. But please if she goes out tonight promise me, you will go with her and protect her. Ooh before I forget, I have a present for you." Mum pulled out a beautiful black bow and black arrows.

"I had Magnus put a spell on the arrows, so you can rune them and so that when you hit someone with demon blood they won't disappear with the downworlder/demon

"I had Magnus put a spell on the arrows, so you can rune them and so that when you hit someone with demon blood they won't disappear with the downworlder/demon." Mum said handing me them.

"Thank you mum. I LOVE it!" I exclaimed hugging her. She handed me another bag and said,

"This ones from Dot. She said she's sorry she can't give it to you herself but she's busy."

I pulled out the clothes and shoes out of the bag and my mouth dropped in shock.

"Holy sh-crap! Dot really knows my style

"Holy sh-crap! Dot really knows my style. I still love your present though as well mum don't worry." I teased, making her laugh with me. Our phones pinged at the same time.