Chapter 01 -Why

Y/n P.O.V

I was so excited. I was currently living with my fiance Prince Shouto Todoroki . We were going to get married next Month. I jumped out of bed I couldn't wait to see him .Shouto was my first and only love we were engaged since we were born. I change out of my night clothes into a fresh new dress.

[The dress]

My lady in waiting walked into to my room and bowed

Y/n: Jiro how many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to bow.

Jiro: Oh right ,I came her to tell you that the coach is waiting for you .You still need to go see your wedding dress.

I put one my shoes and a gold head piece. We walked towards the outside. As I walked outside everyone lowered there head .In the corner of my head I could see a girl with short brown haired smirking but it was any smirk that smirk gave me an uneasy feeling. I tried covering up my uneasiness. I knew I was safe with my guards around me.
Me and Jiro enter the coach . It was about a 30 minute ride until we got to the tailor.
I entered the shop and saw a sweet one lady .

Old lady : Good Morning, Your highness how may I assistant you today.

Y/n: I believe your aware of the wedding between myself and Prince Shouto.

Old Lady: Yes ,I am your highness. I assume you here for a wedding dresses.

Y/n: You would be correct.

Old Lady: I just need to take your measurement and then you may look at the dress we have here.

The lady took my measurements and then me and Jiro started looking through all the dress .About 15 minutes had gone by and then we found it ,The prefect dress for me.
I tried it on and it need a couple adjustments around the waist. We payed for it and told her that we would come pick it up a week before the wedding.
Once we got back I couldn't wait to start planning our wedding together.

We got to the castle. I stepped outside the carriage and ever one was looking at me with concern in there eyes .
I was a little thrown off by this but I was to hungry to worry about it right now.

Cook : Oh your back my lady .You must be staving I just sat out lunch .

Y/n: Thank you Gustavo

I walk into the dining room with the biggest smile one my face read to see my husband.

Y/n: Shouto I'm here . You know we should really start planning the wedding it is next wee-

My smile dropped completely. I was praying to the gods that this was some sick ,mess up joke .But it wasn't. There he was my fiance, Shouto, with that brown haired girl from earlier sitting on his lap making out like there's no tomorrow. I was about to break down right there but I didn't they weren't about to get the satisfaction of seeing me cry .Now I know why she was smirking she knew this was going to happen.
Than he opened one eye and looked at me and he smiled that smile I used to love seeing.

Prince Shouto: I guess this means the wedding is off.

The brown haired bitch was holding onto his arms with an innocent look one her face.

Burnett Bitch: Oh look she's about to cry.

Prince Shouto: Your right Ochako it does look like she's about to cry.

What they didn't know was I wasn't about to cry just because I was sad .I was mad and felt betrayed. I want to smash there head into the table until they stopped breathing. But I couldn't.

Prince Shouto: Now don't start cry I don't want to see your ugly face plus this is your fault.

That pissed me off so much. But what he had the balls to say next was the drop that made the glass spill.

Prince Shouto: I wonder how long it'll take for you cute little kingdom to fall into poverty. A month maybe 2 ?

I couldn't hold it back .I grabbed a bowl of soup which still had steam floating off of it and poured it onto there chest area mainly on the girl I just learned was named Ochako .
I turned on me heel and started making my way to my bedroom. When I finally got to my sleeping quarters I saw Jiro standing there brushing her shoulders length hair.

Jiro: Hey what's wrong something seems of .

I ran up to her and hug her .She blushed a ruby red .I started crying into her small chest .I told her everything that had happened just than while she patted my head and listened quietly .

After a while of crying I got up and started writing to my Father and tell him everything that had happened. I graded Jake ,my messenger bird ,and tied the message to his leg .I spent the rest of the day in my bedroom. Jiro would bring me things to eat when I got hungry. I was about to go to bed when Jake came back with a note attached to his leg. It was from my father. He said he would send a carriage to pick me up and it would arrive first thing tomorrow. I woke up Jiro who was already asleep to tell her to help me start packing. I couldn't stand being in that castle anymore. The castle that I once want to make my home now made me want to leave and never come back. We finished packing pretty fast. I asked Jiro to sleep in the same bed as me because I didn't want to feel alone. She agree and joined me.
We woke up extra early the next morning to get ready to leave. The carriage was there to pick us up like my father had promised. We said our goodbyes to everyone except Prince Shouto. He was still sleeping.
A couple hours later we arrived at my kingdom. I said hello to everyone and headed straight to my room to change and take a nap .

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

I hope you liked this chapter. Chapter 2 will be out soon.