Character 05: Introductions

I thought it hadn't been that long since I last updated but due to the fact that I had to read the last chapter to see were I had left off mean I was wrong. Sorry for not updating sooner I've been really busy with family and school and I wish I could say that for now on I'll update more but that would be a lie .I have finals coming up and you know how that goes. However I'll try to fit in some time to write.
On a different note Thank you so much iffanonwascanonanime for there comment. There comment really made my by and is on of the reason why I'm writing this chapter right now .So if you're reading this thank you I really needed that . Without further ado let's get into this story.
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Y/n P.O.V

After the man at the door called out my name ,I elegantly walked down towards my aunts . Just as I expected my Jackie was dance with so guy and Stella seemed to have disappeared. My Aunts Brigitte and Charlotte were with there husband, while my aunt Alexander was standing with a woman with spiky ash blonde hair and red eyes and judging from the fact that she was wearing a beautiful orange-red dress with black accents along with a large golden crown with a huge ruby in the center she was most likely a Queen.

Y/n  Father's POV

After Y/n explained everything that happened ,I bestfriend and royal advisor, but he wasn't much help .Luckily his wife was the with him she was on of my daughter's maids a gave me a helpful piece of advice that I followed know that I would regret it later.

Aizawa's Wife :  With all due respect your highness there are something's a man can't teach a woman. Princess
Y/n need a strong female in her life.

F/n:  No sense I can teach her anything a woman can and I'm just as strong if anything I'm stronger.

F/n (Father's name)  pointed to himself while wearing a proud smile .

Aizawa's wife : You called all of the doctors and nurses in the kingdom when she got her first period and you passed out when you saw blood .

I walked away slightly angry not because that woman had made fun of me ,I was mad that she was right.

I was considering called my sister to help .As I was writing the letter explaining everything and why I need there help . One of the maid knocks on the door .

F/n: You may come in .

Maid: Your Highness you ha-

She was cut off by my three sisters very angry walked in my study .

Alexander : Honestly F/n what the hell were you thinking. Half of the world's that your daughter left her future husband.

F/n: FIRST OFF this is my kingdom and I will not be -

I was abruptly cut off by my oldest sister, Alexander bitch slapping me .She still terrified me after all these years .

Charlotte:  What's this .

Charlotte picked up one of the letter that I had written and read it out loud .
I told them it was better if Y/n explained it to them and that I need my help .It was downgrading to say the least.
Fast forward to when I'm regretting asking for help. My guards and myself looked everywhere but were not successful. I walked into my study worried that someone might have happened to my baby.  As I was walking in to my study I saw a note with Alexander mark on it . The note read.
Dear Younest Brother

We have taken your child to have some fun .Don't worry will have her back home by tomorrow.

Love Your sisters
Alexander, Brigitte, and Charlotte.

P.s You should clean your study more often it smells like something died in there.

I finished reading the letter. I just hope she's doing alright.

Back to Y/n POV

I reached were my aunt Alexander and the other queen was and noticed there were to more people standing there .It was a man who I believe was the ash blond queen's husband and right next to him as a boy that looked almost identical to the queen only with male features and slightly taller. He seemed to be some sort of Prince for  the way  he was dressed he was wearing a the normal Prince outfits but what made him stand out was the cape he was wearing it had fur at the shoulder for about a foot down and the rest was a red cloth material.
I felt him like at my as I made my way over there so I looked at him  gave him a smile .He quickly looked away with a small blush. I introduced my self to the king and queen. I turn to introduce myself to the boy but he had beat me to it .He grab my hand a placed a soft kiss on it .

Bakugou:  The names Prince Katsuki Bakugou. But you can called me Katsuki. And what can I call you .

Y/n: My name Y/n .It a pleasure to meet you Katsuki.