Chapter 04 - What actually happened that day .

Ochako POV

It's not fair ,it's not far at all I thought as I walked through the castle walls carrying all kinds of medical herbs that I had to deliver to the royal healer .As I was walking I saw princess Y/n pass by .It's not fair she doesn't deserve anything she is given. I bet she only cares for her stupid expensive wedding. People like her don't deserve to be rulers, she has everything she's more gorgeous than the moon itself, and for what I have heard kinder than a god ,and more gentle than a kitten. I don't believe ,I CAN'T believe it she gets everything handed to her when she doesn't even deserve it and I'm here working my butt of and still get little to no compensation. Let's see how she feels after I take the one thing she cares most for her precious Prince. The only question was how I was going to do it .Than it hit me I knew exactly what to I had to do .I quickly delivered the herbs to the heal , he paid my for the herbs ,I was about to leave when was about to leave the old man told me to wait that he had something to give  the prince and if I could deliver it to him early tomorrow. After I agreed to deliver it to the Prince I  left for home . When I stepped into the little shop I call home a bell rang alerting my mother that someone one had entered. She came to the counter holding so herbs and medicine.

Mom: Hey Dear did you deliver the herbs in time .

Ochako:Yes I did. Here

I handed her the money and made my way to me downstairs room I told her not to come in and call if she needed me. I quickly got to work making a love potion and no it not just a lie you hear in children stories, there real . The position had to be consumed by the target and they would they would Blindly fall in love with the first person they saw. They would do anything the person wanted them to do for a month after it wears off you just feed it to them again. The only way to break it is for them to have any type of contact with the person they truly love .They just wanted to make it romantic in the story but it can be as simple as there hand brushing against the targets. After around two hours I finished it .Jeez I didn't know ruining someone's life would be so hard .All that was left to do was to give it to the Prince in the morning and I would be queen .

Fast forward to the mornin ~

I woke up extra early, barely being able to hold my excitement. I washed my face and my hair .I put on my best dress .I had to look my best for my future husband. When it was about the right time I started making my way to the castle. He would be mine by the end of breakfast.