Chapter 18: In The Eye Of A Hurricane

Hello peeps! IM RUNNING OUT OF GROFFLIN PICS FOR THUMBNAILS HEALP.
I'm back with another chapter for y'all! (I sound like a YouTuber geez...) This one is filled with DRAMA, FLUFF, SURPRISES, and all of that kind of good stuff. AND, it's gonna be REALLLL long cause... this is the last chapter before I go on a 3 week break. I know in the I say I'm going on a break— and, well— that never seems to happen. But I DESPERATELY need my grades to get better and unfortunately Hamilton comes second, school is first. (Even though I learned about him last year in History....lmao) SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I GIVE YOU THE SEASON FINALE FOR "I'LL NEVER BE SATISFIED!"

Ugh YALL are gonna KILL ME for this...
______________________

~Time-skip to after the show brought to you by me doing the seductive Lin lip bite~

~3rd Person~

Lin and Jonathan tried to avoid the entire cast through out the day... especially Anthony. They had been crossing their fingers he hasn't told anybody yet. They both walking into their dressing room, ignoring the fact they were both still in costume, and flopped on the couch, laying on top of each other.

"Another show done..." Lin mumbled from under the pillow. No answer from Groff. "You alright there buddy?" He asked picking his head up.

"Nu...." Groff muffled from Lin's chest.

"Hey... I know it was a little embarrassing.... but to be honest... we were in the middle of the public lobby where anyone could walk into..." Lin rubbed his back.

"Gee thanks for making me feel better...." Groff rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Right then, there was a knock at the door. At this point the boys didn't care and yelled for whoever it was to come in.

"Hey guys..." Anthony creeped his head from the tiny crack between the door.

"What do you possibly want Ramos?" Groff mumbled under Lin's chest.

"I came to apologize... I shouldn't have been spying on you.... but then again you should have expected it—" Lin gave him a face that made him jump a bit. "But the cast has no clue what's going on with you two... and they're getting kinda suspicious... so I'd get your asses out here and pretend like nothing happened..." Anthony tired to give some what of a smile, but Lin and Groffsauce weren't taking it.

"Give us 5 minutes..." Lin said and waved for Anthony to leave.

Ant slightly nodded and close the door quietly. Lin looked down and Groff.

"Hey... let's just suck it up, stick to the original plan, and see their reaction. This is our family we're talking about... I'm sure they'll be happy with it." Lin smiled and gave Jonathan a reassuring pat. Jonathan inhaled a breath, held it, then exhaled and and said,

"Ok.... let's do this..." he smiled and pecked Lin on the lips while getting up. He went for the door when Lin grabbed his arm. He spun around to find him inches away from his face.

"What would we say? Are we dating? Are you my boyfriend? Cause honestly We never really agreed what we were— and I understand if your not ready or-"
Groff cut him off,

"Yes... of course I'll be your boyfriend Lin... that what I've always wanted..." they both smiled and embraced the oxygen out of each other's lungs.

"Are you ready to get them good?" Lin smirked and offered his hand to Groff.

"More than ever...." He smiled and accepted the hands intertwining their fingers. They both walked out of the door with pride and walked into the stage to find everyone just chilling. Lin pulled up two foldable chairs for him and Groff to sit in. Now it's time for the eye of the hurricane.... everyone seemed to notice them walk in hand in hand and became immediately suspicious... but no one said anything about it. Jazzy was ranting about a time where she and Anthony went ice skating and making everyone laugh. However, Lin and Groffsauce were on their own mission.

They both became extremely touchy with each other. It's started with Jonathan holding Lin's hand, (which was pretty standard for them to do in front of everyone) then heads readying on shoulders, and almost to the point where they were cuddling. Anthony could barely hold in his laugher for how blind the cast was. He quickly excused him self letting out small giggles and darted to the men's room. On the other hand, Renee and Pippa couldn't stop smirking. They giggled a little bit, but obviously not as much as Mr. Gay Turtles.

Eventually, their extreme cuddling caught Daveed's eyes. He started at them, face full of curiosity for 10 minutes. Lin noticed this and said aloud for everyone to hear,

"Daveed? Is something wrong?" Groff let out uncontrollable laugher when Lin asked his question. Somehow Lin was able to keep a straight face, only biting his lip a bit to keep him calm. Groff found this extremely attractive. The signature lip bite and his hair was down?! This was the best day ever!

"Why are you two doing that...? It's honestly creeping me out..." Daveed asked, curiosity filling his eyes.

"Doing what?" Jonathan managed to calm down and answer.

"Umm... I don't know... acting like a couple when Lin's married?" He raised a brow. This caused everyone's full attention.

"But I'm not married." Lin responded trying not to feel grief.

"I'm sorry what?" Oak had now joined in while Daveed had a shocked face. Everyone else gasped a bit and covered their mouths. Some ensemble members started to whisper to each other.

"Yes it's true," Lin stood up, dragged Groffsauce with him by his hand. "Vanessa and I are getting a divorce... things were worked out... but—" he looked over at Groff and smiled. "I realized I loved someone else too...." Jonathan smiled and started to tear up. And the cast? PFFT, y'all can imagine how that went. They way they reacted looked exactly how they looked onstage during "The Reynolds Pamphlet," meaning pure chaos. There was screaming and laugher and hugs and excitement. No one could hold in their joy for those two.

"DID THEY TELL THEM YET?!?" Anthony came running into the house. "Oh... they did.... WOOO HOOO!!" He shot his arms in the air and joined everyone else on the stage.

Lin turned to Groff.

"Well that went better than I expected..." they both giggled a bit.

"Can you two kiss so we can all fan girl even more?!" Thayne pleaded next to Anthony.

Jonathan looked over at Lin for his permission. He nodded and pulled Groff in for a long passionate kiss.

The screams from the Hamilcast became louder and more props and papers (and people...😏) were flying everywhere.

This was the very start of a great love story.
___________________

Yay!! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I made it extra long because of my three week break and there going to be a little surprise next chapter. (Hint hint.... timeline is gonna change....) I'll post an A/N once this thing and my other story reaches 2k. I'll also keep updating my Art Book and The Quest for the Lams Province. Thanks for reading!

Remember, History Has It's Eyes On You.

~💜Amethyst🖤~