➝ life overview

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

EARLY LIFE

EARLY LIFE

Frances Wilmarie Rhee-Dixon, formerly Polanco and was born on january 1st, 1988 in Atlanta, Georgia to Dania Polanco and Will Dixon.

Frances grew up in the town of Oakland City. Will Dixon was absent from Frannie's life, but would send her birthday cards through the mail up until she was 6. Her mother, Dania, was a nurse. Frannie attended high school at Booker T. Washington High School. She played basketball until 11th grade.

Because of her mother's busy schedule, Frannie was often babysat by friends of her mother. One of these friends was Lenny Reynoso, someone Frannie had considered one of her only friends. Lenny died in a hit-and-run when Frannie was 13 years old, which she didn't know of until she was 17.

Dania Polanco was a recovering drug addict, and unfortunately relapsed when Frannie was 6. When Frannie was 8, she left her house in search of food. She went to a gas station, and there the cashier called social services. Her mother was charged with child neglect and possession of illegal substances, and sentenced to jail for ten years.

Frannie went into a foster home for a month before her father, Will, was given custody of her. From the age of eight, Frannie lived in the mountains outside of Atlanta.

Sometime in her early teens, Frannie got a bartending gig at a small bar near home. She worked there a few years until it got shut down for legal reasons.

Will Dixon was neglectful, but her half-brother, Daryl, entered the picture. Daryl would often take Frannie out hunting and occasionally, if he had enough cash, drive her into the city to eat at diners or see a movie.

Her eldest half-brother, Merle, wasn't as involved. Frannie met Merle for the first time at age 12, but his presence was fleeting between his traveling and sentences in jail. Merle would often make offensive jokes and comments about frannie's race.

One time, Merle crashed her car in a hit-and-run, to which frannie called the cops on him for as payback.

At 15, Frannie attempted to run away from home. She fled to Atlanta, pickpocketing strangers and sneaking onto buses for days. She hitchhiked a ride with an older man, who then tried to lure her to his apartment. Frannie ended up jumping out of the car and calling her brother, Daryl, to take her back home.

From the years 2006-2007, Frannie attended Spelman college, GA. She majored in computer science and enrolled with a merit-based scholarship. While in college, Frannie became a member of ROTC in hopes of joining the marines. During ROTC training, Frannie met Nick Calloway, an engineering major at Spelman.

Nick and Frannie hit it off and began dating almost immediately. One month into their relationship, Frannie moved in with Nick in Atlanta.

Frannie soon found her relationship with Nick spiraling. In a fight, Nick grabbed her wrist and fractured it. This wrist injury limited her movement ability and subsequently got her removed from ROTC. Shortly after, Frannie dropped out of college.

She worked odd jobs to make ends meet, as Nick hadn't gotten a job. Frannie acted as a waitress, bartender, and a hairstylist.

Sometime in her early 20s, Will Dixon passed away from a form of cancer. around this time, Dania Polanco was released from prison. Frannie never visited either of her parents after she turned 18.

Frannie and Nick's relationship grew more strained as time went on. Nick often started physical altercations, as well as committing sexual assault occasionally. After one particular bad night, Frannie decided to leave Nick for good. She fled to her brother, Daryl, up in the mountains.

Months later, while Frannie still lives with her brother, she gets news that Nick has passed. He had committed suicide while serving in the military.

When the outbreak first began, Frannie was still living with Daryl. The two tracked down Merle and joined the Atlanta camp.

 The two tracked down Merle and joined the Atlanta camp