The game

Dipper had secrets a lot of them his birthmark kept hidden and his love for magic was another that he only revealed when he and his so called friends would play Dungeons, Dungeons and more Dungeons they played a more modified version since two of the players wanted it to be more like DnD although there was many complaints they agreed and every Friday night they all would meet up at the club room and play. Dipper packed his favorite snacks gummy chairs and some gummy Koalas he packed a few Pitt Colas and then smiled as he headed out his game journal under his arm he walked the two miles to get to the club room it was covered in paper and decorations little models of characters there were fairy lights of several colors.

Bean bag chairs and in one of them say Mabel his twin they lived on opposite parts of town mostly because of job differences but they did meet up as much as possible. Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, and Robbie they all gathered and played for at least three hours every Friday.

"Alright everyone let's get started!" Dipper was the leader of this Friday dungeon game and so he opened a soda and got to work until Robbie interrupted which was unusual he kept quiet typically.

"What if we used Real spells I found?" Everyone was a little concerned before they agreed and so they used these "real spells" when the majority of the group tired out everyone left Dipper promised to stay and clean up and so they left and he stayed he looked at one of the spells. He bit his lip it had always been a fascination of his to see if magic existed. Dipper looked around the room his friends were close to him but he owned a thousand secrets.

Dipper had seen at least six therapists in the last year and yet none could help him he had suffered from major depression and he had a lot of anxiety issues. Over the years people picked on him for his height and the birth mark that was like the Little Dipper hence the nickname. He had gone on several google searches to find something to help him. He found a few methods all stood out to him but his fear and the what if questions were stopping him.

He looked at the spell he looked around the room and laughed as he sat on the bean bag covered in stars it was Mabels favorite one he ate a gummy chair before reading it aloud he had taken Latin so unlike everyone else he could pronounce the words.

Blue there was a bright blue light and soon he was engulfed in it he let out a scream and then he was falling and it felt as if it were forever. He grabbed his bag and journal he was falling and there was no way he was gonna stop he closed his eyes.

Dipper didn't remember passing out but when he came to he was off put he wasn't in the game room he was in some park of sorts. Everything seemed normal except for the people with horns and three eyes the hair of fire the ones who were half bourse the ones who were mermaids swimming in portable pools which were pools on wheels that could be steered it was all confusing and stressful and Dipper was afraid. He shivered as the wind picked up and so he sat back against a tree as he hid his face behind his journal too afraid to move.

Dipper stood up when most had left the park he walked along the the trail he picked up a bracelet and so he pocketed it and kept walking until he got into a forest he felt something burning and he looked  at the bracelet he didn't wear jewelry but in this strange world it could help him if it was magic?