21. Alilicia the second

Thursday 28, October 2030

With the high tech gears and good robots as well as technologies, MATA has been able to cure itself and now working on a new defense system.

Still, there is a problem.

Our injured and passed agents, not many were gone but it's still a huge loss to MATA. hopefully the injured ones are soon to recover.

The boys, didn't take the news easily, to be honest, they freaked out. especially Ali and Rudy. Who would have thought that their nightmare came true.

"They what?!" Rudy and Ali screamed to the call with MATA.

Both were in shock, worried about Iman and Alicia's safety. Though the other boys were good and fine, knowing that their girls and wifes are safe.

"Yes, thankfully everything is alright now" Dayang said over the computer after explaining everything.

About what happened, who did it, where they are, who died and who's safe, and how they must defeat these unknown criminals immediately.

"Wait, okay hold on! Is Alicia okay?!"

Ali broke the silence by asking about her, followed by Rudy, asking about Iman.

[Ali ngan Rudy kawan y'all]

"Yes, Alicia and Iman is fine, thank you for the concern Rudy, Ali"

Agent Geetha answered from the back of the camera. She's probably busy healing the injured young agents along with Zara and Fatin.

Lorraine and Nadya were also busy taking good care of the other agents along with the MATA nurses.

"Okay, boys i will call soon, bye for now" They said as the meeting ended.

The call ended so fast that the two couldn't ask more about their girls. Geetha probably did it on purpose, if not, they'll surely spend hours asking about those two.

Aside from that, two young agents seem to share the same bond as Ali and Alicia did about ten years ago.

Najla and Naufal.

"Is she going to be alright agent Moon?" Naufal asked for the 5th time.

"Haish, yes Naufal. Feera is going to be alright, why are you so worried anyways?" Moon was getting tired of answering.

Hearing that, he backed off. Not wanting Moon to get all suspicious, he began insulting her again.

"I'm not! She's clumsy and short and annoying, why should i be worried?" Naufal answered nervously.

The immature answer brought a smile to their faces.

"Ah, you kids remind me of Ali and Alicia when they were at your age" Said Iman

"Err what makes you think that?" He slightly blushed.

Considering that Ali and Alicia are now in love, that means in the future he's gonna fall in love with- ewww! he monologged.

But.. she is sort of pretty, thoughts of her began to take over his head again.

Iman chuckled as she had just got her consciousness back. Now to wait for Alicia to get up.

Luckily, they didn't die. Agent Geetha found them and they were treated immediately. They should recover completely in a few days.

In the meantime, it's MATA medical room for them and the other injured ones.