one

28.12.2O2O | 1O:OO PM

Freezing cold, heavy breeze passed by at the dark dawn of Seoul; indicating that the winter has already made its arrival.

Realms of warm and cozy houses contrasted the deserted streets of the town but it was surprisingly tranquil- for Christmas has arrived too, and soon, another new year to begin with.

But far away from the comfort of heat, the 7 zest teenagers walked down the midnight streets in peace, moonlight illuminating their figures.

"I can't believe we wasted our time watching that movie," Donghyuck shook his head in disappointment, digging his hands further into the depth of his jacket's pocket.

"I know right? I just knew that Mark has a bad taste in movies," Jaemin seconded, his arms wrapped around the youngest, Jisung, as they walked.

"Was that even a horror movie?" Jisung was quick to add up.

Mark scoffed in disbelief, throwing a dirty look at the rebellious younger one, "Bro, it was obviously horror. I almost pissed my pants at the jumpscares."

The 6 boys crackled at his obvious fear from the supposed ghosts and spirits as Mark hissed.

"Step up your game, Mark. There are things scarier than ghosts," Mark rolled his eyes at Renjun's words, recalling the boy clinging to him with his eyes shut- barely watching the movie.

"Like the semesters coming up after the vacations," Jeno reminded and suddenly there was a heavy silence lingering in the atmosphere.

Not before he was tackled by Donghyuck who pulled him in a headlock, muttering aloud, "You really are no jam!"

"Ghosts aren't real, anyways-" Jaemin retorted, shrugging his shoulders, his hands still wrapped around Jisung, "-They're just fictions human beings created."

"You sound like an old grandpa," Jisung yelped when he felt Jaemin pinch the side of his stomach, where his hands once rested.

"So, what do y'all want to do this 31st?" Mark asked, trying to change the topic before it becomes too deep for the younger ones to erupt into a verbal debate.

We don't want some crazy teenagers to have a loud debate in the middle of the night on the side streets, do we?

"Same old, same old. Gonna bake some cake, have a midnight meal, and go off to sleep till noon," Renjun lazily replied, blowing a breath out a puff of warm air, cloud smoke erupting in the atmosphere.