ONE

[A/N: Hello everyone! So, here is Muzan x Child Reader. I hope you guys enjoy! Feel free to drop your feedback about the story.

There will be some spoilers, I'm warning you

Thank you and take care!]

Y/N always went to the dark alleyway near their home every night. There was a bench there so, she always sat there to cry. Why? Well as a little girl, she doesn't want to witnessed her mom getting abused by her drunk uncle every night. She want to protect her mom but, she can't do anything about it because, she just a little girl.

One night, she went to the dark alleyway as usual, when she saw a man wearing a embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt. He was sitting on the bench, where she usually sits. Y/N noticed her plum red eyes and she found it cool.

"Are you sad mister?" she asked. As she sat beside the man. The man was planning to do something bad at her but, he found the kid adorable instead.

"What are you doing here little kid? It's dangerous for you to go in a place like this. There's demon roaming around here, if you know about them, they eat humans" the man said.

"But I prefer to be eaten than living to that hell home" Y/N said.

She started to spit things out to him, it was her first time that, she opened up to a person. "What's your name mister?" she asked.

"Kibutsuji Muzan,you?"

"I'm [F/N] [L/N]"

"Why can't you leave at that place?" Muzan asked.

"We don't have a place to move in so, we have to stay there. My mom still finding a job and dad is not here anymore, he just died from an illness" she replied.

It's first time for him to worry and care to a human and he always found her adorable. Before Y/N left, she said "Thank you Muzan-san! For talking to me, by the way your eyes are beautiful" she waved goodbye at him as he waved back smiling at the child.

As soon as she entered home, she saw her mom getting stabbed by her uncle, multiple times. "Y/N RUN!" her mom said before she got finished by another stabbed.

She ran away crying, her uncle chasing her. While she was running, she bumped into Muzan. She fell in his arms and said

"Muzan-san please help me! my... mom got killed by uncle, and uncle is going to kill me too"

He noticed that a man holding a knife, running towards her. He carried the crying girl. "Don't cry, I'm here now"

Her uncle got closer to them as Muzan chocked him until he died. Y/N hugged Muzan as she tried to look away from her uncle.

"Want me to be your new Dad? I promise I will take care of you" Y/N nodded at him as Muzan wiped her tears.

"But I'm the master of those Demons" he added.

"I don't care, you helped me so, it means you wouldn't hurt me" Y/N said.

Muzan hugged her. They went back to her home and they buried her mom. Y/N cried as Muzan comfort her. After she was done mourning her mom, her new dad picked her up again then bought her to a new home.

Y/N found her new home cool, The Infinity Fortress. Muzan introduced her to the Upper Moons and warned them not to harm her. "You're so cute Y/N-chan" Douma said.

"Don't ever plan to eat her" Akaza said.

Muzan brought her to her new room and laid her on her bed "I know you're tired, sleep now my daughter" he placed a blanket on her and kissed her forehead, before Y/N closed her eyes.

The End.

[A/N: I hope you enjoyed this and I'm not sure if I'm gonna publish a story again for a very long time. I'm ran out of ideas to be honest if who's anime character would be next so, if you have a suggestion or request please lemme know. Gomen if this is too short

As always Thank you and take care!]