Missing!!

Ch - 4

Sidharth engrossed in the task with the housemates... He have to assigned them the beds, nd their job is to convince sidharth ....

Sidharth done a little fun with the housemates...After  assigning them all their beds.. He move towards his bed....

Actually no, it's had to be their bed... The bed where their all fights are resolved...
The bed where they cuddle nd sleep in each other embrace....

The bed where for the first time, both slept by holding each other hands.... that time they done this unintentionally but it's became their habit now.....

The bed where for the first time, shehnaaz manofying him by her cute act

The bed where for the first time, shehnaaz manofying him by her cute act... Putting flowers on the bed....

That was the first time, they slept by hugging each other.... And both feels a different sukoon on each other arms...

From that day, his one arm is became shehnaaz's pillow

He chuckle a bit nd tracing his hands on her side of the bed......

May be the whole day he spent with everyone by pretend to be happy, funny, flirty, one who can stop anyone mouth by his sarcasm....

But at night when there is not a single distraction, he start missing her more badly....

His arm missing her presence in every single second...... And sleeping in this bed without her, it's like a punishment for him...

He hold the pillow tightly, as it is shehnaaz... Nd remember the time when she used to say.....

Main bed change kr leti hoon.....

Whenever she said this, he pretend to be normal.... But from inside he was hurt... His heart  cried on those nights, when she is not besides  him....

But that time, he knows this....that when her mood became normal she comes to her actual place...

But now, there is not any chance that she came here.... Bb was promised that they give him phn, but now they said that because of live feeding...