The Reunion!!

Ch - 6

Next day again shehnaaz tensed about the social media thing.. All are busy in judging his character... The fan wars that stop for some time all start again....

She closed the phone irritatingly nd closed her eyes.... She needs to calm down, ... She ask her manager to inform bb that she needs to talk with sidharth...
He assured her that he will arrange something till tomorrow....

She lay down nd opened the live feeding, by kissing the phn screen for numerous time, she turned to sleep in that position without switch off the live....

At night sidharth sleep break with a nightmare,... He get up nd moves towards the washroom area....

After flashing water on face, he moved to the washroom... Taking out her picture he kissed it nd closed his eyes...

Sid - i love you shehnaaz.... Plzzz stay with me forever.....

Open his eyes nd say...

Sid - why i saw this wired dream? You leave me and go away from me in the dream.... Never before i saw this type of dream...

Is this because of the task, from yesterday i get wired feelings nd vibes... I need to talk to shehnaaz tomorrow... Enough of their stupid reasons.... I will talk to you tomorrow gadhi...

By kissing the picture, he comes out nd try to sleep.... But now, he can't because whenever he close his eyes the flash of the dream come in front of his eyes....

In morning sana get up nd called her manager nd asked him to arrange the phn call soon....

He informed her that she have to do a YouTube live today.... Her shooting is also going on.... She cut the call nd hugged the teddy bear....

She have to do all the shooting , live everything but it's more important for her to talk to him for once... She will not feel calm till then she hear his voice once...

Unwillingly she get ready nd move to the shooting location,.. She still not get any information about the call...

They asked her to start the live, but she decided to avoid all negative question nd anything related to sidharth till then she talk to him... She will not do anything without his knowledge....

Their is some problem happen with you tube live, she is already not interested on it.... But somehow she finished the live nd start her shooting....

Sidharth get up nd continuously told bb about the call.. He move to the confession room nd tell them that it is in his contract that he can talk outside whenever he want....

The bb organizers didn't say anything nd give him the phn... He come outside for sometime nd called shehnaaz..

Sana come to her vanity after the shot, just then her phn rings... She pick the call nd heard his voice...

Sid - shehnaaz....

Tears start falling from her eyes after hearing his voice after days,...

Sana - sidharth....

He closed his eyes, a smile appeared on his face after hearing her soothing voice...

Sid - kaisi hai...

Sana - bilkul bakwas hoon... Teri yaad aa rhi hai...

Sid - mujhe toh aa hi nhi rhi h, mst hoon bilkul...

Sana twist her lips nd say...

Sana - haan woh toh dikha mujhe.....

Sid - tu hurt toh nhi h na?