Duriyaan!!!

Ch - 5

Sana's  shooting is start from today, .... She get up after an another sleepless night,...from the day sidharth go inside bb she put his t shirts at night in order to fell his presence......

After getting ready she spend sometime with rita aunty nd leave for shooting...

Sidharth also get up by seeing the empty side of his bed, which reminds him of every morning ...when he open his eyes by looking at the most beautiful sight in this world....

His gadhi, who looks so adorable while she sleeping with her pout... He always kiss that pout for waking her up....

In this whole lockdown, they come very close to each other...they are addicted from their presence, smell everything...

One can see him at least, but the other one is dying to see his love his shehnaaz for once.....

He get up nd moved towards the washroom, he locked it nd take out her picture from his pocket..  .

This is the only thing which help him to survive here , with smiling face..... He kiss the picture nd keep it near his heart...

Today suddenly he remember the line of khariyat song.....

. Tumhare tasveer k sahare mousam kayi guzare...

He chuckle at himself nd moved outside...and try to engrossed himself with the housemates  .....because if he sit alone he will miss her more....

he remembered her lines, tu enjoy krna andar...... He try to do fun with the contestants in his way.....

The whole day was spend by focusing on the tasks nd time pass with everyone....

**
Sana move for shooting nd give perfect shot as usual... The director nd the crew praise her so much...

She is happy that everyone praises her, but she is craving for him.... She want his praising, which always made her feels the best in the world......

Sitting on the vanity she opened her sm, nd find so many msgs... Where people saying disgusting things about sidharth...

There is some posts where people literally assassinate his character.... Nd said so many bad things.....

She closed the phn in anger, because it's hurt a lot when people abusing your love like this.....

They try to stop this fanwar so many times, but it's for some days nd all again negativity comes in their life....

Why they didn't understand, that it affect their idols very badly.... It's seems that it's very easy for them to judge someone, by seeing only one side of story... which the people trying to show......

Her eyes filled with tears,.. She cries because of the type of trolling people do on social media...

The same thing happened with sana, nd now  people trying to defame sidharth..... The people's are their own fans.....

She discussed the thing with her manager, he said to just ignore everything..... You can't fight with them... After sometime  he arranged an interview for you, where we trying to manage the things....

She done with her all shorts for today, nd moved to the room they arranged for her...

She takes a relief that at least today she don't have to spend her night on their room without him.....

Suddenly she remember about the live feeding, nd opened it..... It's night.... She look at sidharth  nd her heart ached by seeing him like this.....

He covered himself with pillows nd trying to sleep .... he continuously changing sides nd hold the pillow just he used to hold her.......

She stand the phn with upport of pillow nd continuously looking at him.... He look so cute in the night suits.....

She chuckle by the thought, that the man who loves to be in shorts..... Now also sleep in full pjs....

Giving him several kisses , after spending the whole night in each other's thinking... They slept.....

Sana have to wake up early for shooting, she get ready nd move to the shooting location..... And give her shot.....

Sidharth get up next morning with same feeling, and do his daily work by seeing nd kissing her picture.....

He come to know that today a task going on where girls have to impress him... He smiled nd think about her, how she gonna react on this....

But somewhere he knows that she trust him, nd whatever is happened there it's a task nd acting.....

He cursed bb from inside for giving such a wired type of task.... His mind says that, she is surely gonna hurt for sometime...

The task start nd he performed well, but there's a fear inside him.... He continuously thinking about his gadhi during the task.... But didn't show it....

After all rounds the final task come,he sit on the bike nd prayed from inside to god that take care of him, because he don't know that he get entry on his own house or not....

Sana gonna kill him for all these.... The girls start their task... He constantly put a fake smile on his face .... Nd pray for his safety.....

He remember her all dialogues....

Tu mera h., fad k rakh dungi sabko....

Soon the song over nd he takes a relief.... After that he had some fight with a contestant.... As he is already pissed of because of the task nd he gets irritate from him......

After all that nonsense he move inside the washroom nd take out her photo....

Sid - baby plzz hurt matt hona, or kuch bhi ulta na sochna yeh dekhne k baad.... Or mera muh bhi matt todna....

U know i love you nd will always love you till my last breath... ..

He kissed her picture nd come out... He moved towards the bed nd put the pillow like a human figure..... After hugging her like his sana he trying to sleep....

Sana return to her room , after freshen up she lay down on the bed nd opened her phn.....

She is shocked to see the promo of bb.. Her mind get burn in anger.... But she control herself because it's a task nd she believe her sidharth....

But she is not angry on him she is angry on the girls... How dare them to do such things with him... She cursed bb for giving such type of tasks.....

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

I know it's a late update, but I'm sorry... My mind is not working properly on this tale..... Plzzz ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏