21. Living the dream.

After saying yes to the boys, they had all relaxed around me and the next few months had been... interesting.  Each of them had taken me out individually and we had also gone out as a group, we had spent time with Jazz and her friends and Jackson had often joined us.  We had kissed and held hands but nothing more, I wasn't ready for more, not yet.

Jazz had shut down all talk about Jackson after my birthday and ignored him, even if they were in the same room together, which for some reason amused Jackson more than anything else.  He seemed to go out of his way to be in her space, taking every opportunity to touch her arm or brush close to her.  Their eyes always following each other if they were anywhere near, but the boys had recommended we let them work it out themselves.  I had agreed but still told Jazz if she ever needed help getting rid of the body, I was her girl.  She had laughed and hugged me for that and promised if she every needed me that way she would let me know.

I knew Dad and Ma were keeping tabs on us all, but hadn't offered any further advice or comment, just making sure I knew they were there if I needed them.  My Mother had signed the papers, as I requested and Dad's lawyer was sorting out my trusts and accounts.  I had spoken at length with him and Dad and was happy for him to arrange everything on my behalf.  And as Silas had disappeared from my life,  I was determined to put him out of my mind, he was gone and I felt strong enough that if he returned I would have my family behind me in dealing with him.

Soon we were approaching graduations - Jazz and her friends and Beau and Jackson would all be graduating, I finished a couple more courses but decided I was staying put with Trent and Maverick for another year.  I had panicked when I realised I might loose one of them from my life, With Beau, finishing and getting a job, would he want to move out and get his own place, would he want to find his own girlfriend?... It had been Maverick who had seen I was worried about something and they had cornered me and kept asking till I admitted what was wrong.  None of them had laughed at my worries, but had instead apologised for not being clearer with me, they were going no-where, not without me. Ever.

Beau told me her was going to do an internship with Dad 's company for the next year till we all graduated and then, then we would work out together what we would do.  That has been a turning point for me, It finally clicked for me this was real, its wasn't a dream, it was my life now, and the boys, they were mine, all mine.  

I knew a lot of people on campus had made comments about our relationship, some supportive, some crude and others envious or disgusted but the boys had protected me from the worst of it and our friends had rallied round us and I grew stronger from that until I too stood up for myself and for my men if I heard anything negative.

It was obvious the direction our relationship was going in and I spoke with Jazz and Ma about birth control and sex, it was the most embarrassing, yet enlightening talk and another step in me taking control of myself.  I had seen the look of hunger in the boys eyes when I had told them that i was protected and knew it was only a matter of time.

Beau's Graduation night party had been the next turning point in our relationship, I had nervously told Mav and Trent I wanted to spend graduation night with Beau and they supported my decision and helped me relax and even surprise Beau. 

And what a night it had been, Beau had started gentle and guiding, his finger light and almost ticklish as he had undressed me, letting my clothes fall to the floor around us and he explored my body, till I felt comfortable enough to start reaching for him, I was naked, I wanted him to be as well.  His body I had seen barely clothed in the pool but to have him stood in front of me naked, his cock stiff and proud as I looked at him, was empowering, I couldn't resist reaching for him, my fingers circling his silky hardness and making him groan his appreciation. He watched through hooded eyes letting me work through any fears I might experience but no fear came, I was ready, I trusted him and wanted to embrace everything he could show me, I wanted more, wanted him to want me to the point of losing control, because I knew I would always be safe with him.