Chapter-9

{3rd person POV}

It was the dead of night. Everyone was asleep in their rooms. Aliyah however was still sleeping on the dojo ground with Indri. That's when she began tossing and turning.

{Dream World}

I was surrounded by everyone. Kai, Jinora, Opal, Korra, even Mako and Bolin. Tenzin and Mom were there too. They all had some somber tones, looking at me disappointed.

"You were weak."

"You couldn't protect us"

"You let us get hurt."

They chanted those words over and over again. The ones that really hurt were from Kai, Jinora, and Mom.

"I thought you were cool, but now I see that you're truly just weak." Kai said

"I looked up to you and how strong you were. That's a joke, you can barely hold yourself." Jinora said.

They walked off into the darkness, leaving me some with mom. She stood right in front of me and looked down.

"I should've left you at that cave. Your mother was right to abandon you. You're weak, and you'll never get better." She said.

She walked off, without looking back. 'No wait!' I reached out my hand, but it wasn't enough. I tried to walk and follow them, but I couldn't. I fell down holding myself. I grabbed the ground squeezing.

"Come back! I'm sorry! I'll get stronger I promise! J-just, just ...Come Back. Please I need you." I pleaded.

I managed to get the strength to get up. I started to run, faster and faster. I reached out, trying to feel someone, something.

 I reached out, trying to feel someone, something

{3rd Person POV}

There were tremors felt throughout the Air Temple. The origin? The training room, more specifically Aliyah. She gripped the earth tighter and tighter. Eventually magma began to bleed through the earth. They grew tremendously as Aliyah began to shake, tears falling out. Someone needs to help her and soon.