The tragedy

It was her birthday today and she was very happy and excited to attend school today......Izuku midoriya, a bright and cute girl with fluffy green hair and shining emerald eyes. There were small freckles all over her face which suited her. To day unfortunately her singing teacher had extra schedule for her and kept her late. There were only 5 mins left for school to start and she clearly didn't want to be late on her birthday.
Her teacher's classes were held in an cottage on top of the hill. She normally goes to school with her friends who also happen to take classes on singing with her. But today everyone had already left and she was all alone. Not that she minded it. Humming to herself she made her way through the forest to climb down the hill. Before reaching the path down to go down the hill, an abandoned cottage came in the way.
It was an ancient house. There was something about the place which always seem to give her the creeps and she would stay away from there. But today was different today even her gut told her to stay away from the house
Actually when she passed the cottage she could hear some whispers. So she crept her way towards the house as she swallowed the lump which was forming at the bottom of her stomach.  There were about ten of them? They were all adults in their early twenties. She started to listen closely to their conversations only to make a word here and there. The words concerned her and she knew that she had to get out of there as fast as possible.
The words were "drugs"," quirk cancelling shots" "using on heroes" and others. When almost made it out of the backyard when she heard a voice commanding her to stop. She turned around face to face with 8 of them. All of them had weapons on their hands.
She assumed one of them must have a weaponry quirk. As they started walking towards her,she suddenly dashed towards the other back of the house. It was dark there.
"Perfect" she thought. She was like a spider waiting in the dark,setting her traps for the prey and striking at the right time. Her quirk was known as silver strings. Basically she can produce razor sharp strings which only she can manipulate without cutting her fingers off.

Being to focused on the people imfront of her she failed to notice two guys come up behind her

Being to focused on the people imfront of her she failed to notice two guys come up behind her. And when she did notice it was too late...... she felt an unbeatable pain shoot through her lower abdomen as her face grimaced and she fell to the ground,her back touching the concrete wall of the backyard. Her hands were placed on the deep wound which was now flowing out a dark red liquid. She staggered to her feet  while glaring at her attacker who was snickering at the sight of her weak state. It was written all over her face that she was not giving up easy. If she turned herself in then she knew that she would be dead meat.  And besides it was only hurting a little..She quickly crept into the nearest shadow. Scratch that it was hurting like hell. Slipping her hand through her jacket she quickly pulled out a small container and took out two pills. She gulped both the pain killer pills at once without any water. Then she started to furiously make strings and form weapons and shield for her self defence. But unfortunetly in the group,there was one boy with a detecting quirk and a girl who speed enhancing quirk. He felt her presence quite fast. The boy indicated the location and soon izumi was being dragged to the front of the house. She was yanked into the doorway of the house. All the four boys surrounding her. She had already set some traps and used them for distraction. In an desperate attempt to escape,without thinking she entered the house.

________________________________

Ink Midoriya had just finished her regular chores and was watchingthe daily news when suddenly her phone rang. She went to the kitchen,picked up the phone. It was apparently the school authorities who were  calling her. She answered the phone in an concerned voice wondering why they were calling at school hours. On the other hand she recognised izuku's class teacher's voice.
"Hello is this Inko Midoriya?"
"Um yes,that would be me..."
"Um Ms Midoriya is izuku not coming to school today?"
At this point Inko was beyond concerned in an shaky voice she explained izuku's  homeroom teacher about how izuku normally has singing classes in the morning before school and she had left for the singing classes today.....
The teacher was also a bit concerned by now still she tried her best to assure Inko that everything is okay and police will look for her daughter....
This did not convince Inko to stop looking for her daughter so she put a coat on and made her way to the hill top to see and look if she can find izuku......
It was her gut feeling that something was bad was going to happen but dhe was not ready for this outcome........

To be continued.......