what the-

Sero looked around as if someone was watching him and then said some stupid things like:
"If someone is here please give is a sign"

They waited for five mins.
"See nothing happ-"
Radio's button was tilted sideward's and strange noises started coming from the radio. It was all a blur,full of noises but suddenly a blood curdling scream was heard. It was non familiar to all but one Katsuki. He was panicked. How can her voice be heard does that mean......
His thoughts were shattered when he felt the room get darkened. The lights were flickering. Everyone was getting a bit scared so they gathered close together. They were aware of their surroundings and besides it can also be a villain attacks if it is possible for them to turn off the alarms and other sensors. Suddenly hagakure screamed pointing at the corner of the room.
Everyone's eyes turned towards the pointed area. Before they can identify what it was.
A liquid came near their feets.

Blood. Fresh blood.
Uraraka and hagakure fainted while Kirishima and kaminari took care of them by carrying them to the coutch.
Everyone's eyes were still on the corner
Soon the figure looked at them. There were several cuts all over her face and her clothes and hair were drenched with her own blood. She slowly tried to get up but fell right back. Her eyes were becoming dark by the second and it looked like they were glowing. Katsuki had already recognized who she was but he refused to believe this girl is the same sweet izuku who he knew since they were bosoms.
Her eyes were glued on katsuki but his other classmates had not noticed it
She dragged her feet slowly slowly coming near the people gathered together.
Red liquid was pouring from her eyes and down her cheeks. She repeated the same words over and over like a trance.
Everyone seemed to be spellbound not noticing her approaching near them.

Tasukete, tasukete(translation:SAVE ME)

Soon everything went black......

Katsuki woke up in his room. He was first confused to where he was. But after remembering the happenings of the previous night he sprung from his bed and quickly got dressed. Today was saturday. And surprisingly everyone was already up. Some having tea while the others having lemonade.
Everyone acted like nothing happened yesterday. When he asked them what happened yesterday,everyone's answer was the same we played games had snacks watched movies then went back to their dorms and slept.
So....

Nothing happened huh??.........

Was this his imagination??.............

Is he going crazy??..........................

To be continued......