Cuddling w/ Snape

You used to think you'd always find the wrong time to ask for cuddles. Whether he was planning for his classes or writing various letters to unknown people, you'd just want to hang all over him.

One particular night you had been fighting for his attention for good hour and a half. Finally you decided to just go lay down not knowing when or if he would come to bed.

Just as you were about to slip into a light slumber you felt the bed dip, and soon warm, loving arms wrap around you. You smile and turn to face the man you have grown to love so deeply. You can't help but feel on cloud nine when you're with him.

"You wanted me?" He said in that deep soothing voice that just made you want to melt.

"I've been missing out cuddle times" you playfully pout, which gets a good cute chuckle from him.

"Well I'm here now. So we can cuddle all you want." You just smile and snuggle into his chest, taking in his scent. For a while you two just lay there in comfortable silence.

After a while you speak up, "Severus?"

"Hm?" He looks down at you with a curious look.

"I love you." He just chuckles and kisses you softly, warning a huge grin.

These are the nights you look forward to. Not being intimate, just being perfectly and utterly in love.