the hell I call home

(Don't forget to vote ♡~♡)

(Also thank you so much for 2.5k reads♡♡♡)

A couple days have passed since that morning.

Oikawa seems a little on edge, he has been really rough with me. And bossy.

All I want to do is sleep lately. I'm not allowed to leave. I'm hardly allowed to move anymore.

I'm stuck in the middle of who knows where with a sociopath that I can't seem to stop loving. My parents are dead. My best friend is dead. My only hope of getting out is dead too.

What more do I have?

That one man that came by? I told him it wasn't me.

I'm such a mess up.

Oikawa comes in looking like he just ran 10 miles straight.
"I can't fucking stand this heat."

He complains and heads towards me.

I just lay there, knowing even if I move he won't change.

"Hey you sad lump of a girl. You okay?"

Wow he actually asked me

"No."

He crouches down and hugs me

My eyes widen in complete shock.

"Listen (name)...I'm sorry for this but this is who I am. I can't trust anyone at all. Therefore you can't talk to anyone. At all. Please just except me for me. That's all I ask.."

What? This is who you are? No shit.. but I can't help but feel bad...

"It's to late now. We are in this mess no need for apologizing... we just need to get out of it."

I sit up and look at him

He nods in agreement

/a two month time skip/

(I'm gonna quickly explain what happened through the time skip

Oikawa made the bus into pretty much a mini home on wheels and he fixed it up. So it can drive now. My hair has been cut to shoulder lanth and I'm all over the news as a missing person...

Oikawa has been nice but he has his moments... like today)

/back to today

Oikawa is in one of his moods. It is only 2pm and I've been thrown into a wall twice.

I'm in pain all over and I have bruises all over my arms.

"Hey. (Name). Did you make the bed yet?"

Shit-
"Um sorry I was jus-"

He came in and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the ground getting on top of me.

"Oww that hurtsss"

"Too bad. I'm the one in charge here so do as I say and no one gets hurt"

I've had enough

"I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE OIKAWA. WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME ALREA-"

slap

"SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I promised myself to never let you go.."

My eyes widen

"Y-you mean I'm never gonna be able to leave? Oikawa I have a life to live. Are you completely insane? Didn't you ever want a family?? You can't have one if you are like this!"

He gets up and walks away without saying a thing but I can hear him sniffle

"Are you.. crying?"

I got up and walked over putting my hand on his shoulder for behind him and put my head down

"I expect you Oikawa. Just please don't make this harder for us.."

Oikawas eyes widened in shock
He slowly turns around and just stands there wide eye with tears pouring out.

I just look up at him and hug him

I tightened my grip and we just stood there for about 15 minutes

"It will be Oikawa... we can do this"

Although in the inside I want to be saved from this hell I've been calling home for the past couple months