something's wrong

Oikawa pov

I hate leaving (name) like this but I have to. She has to learn that she belongs to me, and me alone.

I prepare a decent breakfast and go to wake her up.

(Names) POV

Oikawa woke me up to some breakfast, nothing special just eggs.

We ate in complete silence.

I'm just happy to be out of the ropes.

"Hey (name) will you do the dishes. I have go do some things"

I do as he says not wanting to go back to the ropes and the bag.

Oikawa leaves and I watch him walk to the end of the street until he is out of sight.

Once I can't see him anymore I run out the door and run in the opposite direction with a bag full of clothing, water, food and money.

While running threw the forest I stop to change into more movable clothing. I take a drink of water put everything away and keep going at a high speed, all my volleyball training is kicking in.

I reach the street and head towards a town that's farther away from where Oikawa was staying.once I reach the town I go and stay at a hotel, I'm gonna wait a couple of days to go see the police. I need to prepare for all the publicity it will get if I come back.

(I just wanted to add a bit more sorry it's not long❤ and thank you for 4k reads😚 don't forget to vote)