ending 2: freedom

Cops got to us while we were switching cars, Oikawa tried to get into the car and take off but one of the officers shot him in the knee.

I look over at Oikawa, he seemed to be falling in slow motion. I hear myself scream and a officer come and grab me to remove me from the scene all I do is star at Oikawa not know if he would die right there or live.

They take me to the station so they can interview me.

I told them everything, Oikawa was arrested and I was put into therapy and my aunt put more security cameras around the house.

A couple months pass and I decided to go visit Oikawa because I just wanted to know what was going threw his mind.

I got there and we kinda just sat I'm science for a couple minutes and out of the blue he says

"(Name)..I've been put on death row"

I dropped my purse in shock

"R-really?"

"Yes, for next year. I just want to apologize to you."
He starts to cry

"I want you to know that I feel bad for not letting you know that I was crazy before we got into the relationship and I want to apologize for killing your parents and your friend and for hurting you. Over all I'm very sorry."

I know he means it.

"Listen Oikawa, by no means am I going to be Okay with what you did. But I will say that I accept your apology. I will never forget what you did and I will never be happy with you but I forgive you. I will come see you often before you are put to death. I promise."

And with that our time was up and he was taken back and I went home and cried myself to sleep.

Thank you all for reading my book💖 let me know if i should write another book