oh...this bold bitch..

I lifted my head and he must have seen how close to crying I was because his features softened "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, here's your coffee" 

"Oh, thanks" he smiled as he took it 

"Did you get the text about the barbecue?" 

"Yeah, I have an appointment in the morning but after that, I'll be there" 

"Jennifer?"

He nodded "yeah, she wants to get another one in before we close for a week. Did you get the dates?"

I nodded "the twenty first to the twenty ninth" 

"I can't wait to have you all to myself" he beamed, I half smiled 

"Yeah" 

"Babe..what is wrong?" 

"Nothing Hobi.. I'm just..tired" 

"Do you want to close for the day? We can spend the day in my bed, cuddles, movies, sex, food..did I say sex already?" 

He laughed making me chuckle 

"I would love that, but unfortunately we closed twice already in the last week, and we'll be closing for a week coming up so I can't" 

"I know" he pouted as he pushed his cheeks out making me smile at his cuteness "I know something is bothering you though. You can be honest with me" 

"Its stupid. I just..what were you two doing in there? There was no music..and she had her legs wrapped around your waist..it just looked.." 

"We were dancing, she needed help and I helped her. She's in your class, didn't you recognize the dance?" 

I shook my head "Hoseok..that isn't in the routine" 

"What?" He tilted his head as he furrowed his eyebrows, I showed him the pages of my notebook as he sat back and read over them "this isn't what we've been practicing at all" he shook his head "why would she do that?"

"I told you why" 

"Fuck" he face palmed himself "I'm a fucking moron" 

I chuckled 

"It isn't funny, she makes me fucking cringe, I helped her because for one, she was paying us for it, and two, I thought I was making your job easier by teaching her the moves, here she just wanted to feel me up" 

"Want me to handle it?" 

"Yes please" he nodded "I'm so sorry Alyssa, I genuinely thought I was doing a good thing" 

"That's okay" I smiled "I believe you, I know how she is. Trust me" 

"Jen, can I talk to you before you leave?"

"Sure, what's up?" She followed me into my office 

"Well, I noticed you've been getting extra lessons in with Hoseok, but you guys aren't practicing the routine" 

"I know, I wanted to learn some different dance techniques and a different routine" she smiled

"Okay, but Hoseok didn't know that. He thought you were learning my routine" 

"Oh" she giggled "that's my bad, I thought I told him" 

"Right, well, in any case, we're no longer offering one on one help anymore. We need to keep our mornings and evenings open going further. We have some major changes happening in our personal lives and to continue personal lessons would hinder us personally"