• 0 8 •

This update here after months, I know

This update here after months, I know. But as I had told you guys on the message board itself, I lived through crazy times. I'm happy now I'm slowly recovering. My classes too have started and it only took me a month to bring this chapter to you. I hope to write sooner and give more frequent updates. 

You guys have waited so long, hence I am giving a really long update. 

REALLLYYY LONG.

6000+ words.

Yup, longest ever.

Take out some time before you read this. You'll slowly get to know both the characters from now. Hope you love them as much as you've loved them in BbC.

Annika had spent the whole morning binge-watching Elementary

But even the engaging plot of the series and her love for mystery and Sherlock Holmes was not sufficient to keep her mind off certain someone.

Occasionally, she would take her phone to see if there was any text from Shivaay.

He should know by now, she thought.

Either he knew she had said yes and was busy, or Annika had underestimated how elaborate the prank on Shivaay was going to be.

Annika would be lying if she said that she wasn't curious about what they had told him.

But, she had already hinted to Shivaay that she was interested in the alliance. Given that, he should've dropped a text by then. All that thinking only invited ache to reside in her head.

By lunch, she had grown restless.

For the first time in her life, her piano had abandoned her. She usually went into a trance when she sat to play her instrument; but, not this time. Her fingers seemed to gain motion only when QWERTY was on display and only for one contact.