𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒;

Millies POV:
I woke up and thought, yesterday was the worst day in my life. I mean the beginning was amazing I love Noah, and I really wanted to do it but, I remembered how Joseph touched me like he did, I remembered Joseph whispering in my ear. Tho he didn't tell me 'I love you' like Noah did, he said dirty things I wish I could've forgot. I know that Noah didn't want to stop but he's always there for me and would do anything I asked for.
The worst part was when the entire cast entered, I can never forget how they looked at me.

I striped Noah's arm off of my waist and stood up, went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror, this had been the first time I didn't like how I looked. I had bags from crying and my face was all red.
I took a shower and got dressed, luckily Noah was still asleep. I did my makeup and went over to Sadies room, I really needed my best friend now.
"Come in!" I entered and saw Sadie sitting on her couch watching the interview from yesterday.
"Hey Sads."
"Hi Mills, what's up?" She said awkwardly.
"Sadie, Noah and I didn't do it yesterday." I set down next to her.
"Omg, I'm so glad I thought we really walked in on you guys." She said relieved.
"But uh, why do you seem so sad?"  She asked comforting me stroking my back.
"We almost did, but remember what happened with Joseph? I just wasn't ready." She looked at me understanding and nodded, of course I had told Sadie back then.
"Have you talked to him yet?" She asked me.
"No, and I'm so not ready to talk about it."
"I'm sure it's gonna be really awkward." She told me.
"Mhm." I wanted to change the subject. I couldn't think about this now.
"So what about you and Finn?" I asked and hit her shoulder playfully.
"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.
"Sadie, don't act dumb! Did you?"
"Mabe." She said uncomfortably.
"Omg why didn't you tell me!!!"

We had a fun time and laughed a lot, and she told me everything. 😳
Then I saw my phone lighting up.
A massage from "Noah❤️" :
"Hey Mill, where are you?you okay?"

I exhaled deeply and looked at Sadie.
"I guess I gotta go, he wants to talk."
She looked at me and gave me an assuring look.
"Bye mills, Good luck." She gave me a hug and I went back to my room.

"Noah?" I asked when I entered.
"Here!" He sat on the bed, with his cute bed head and looked super sweet, but still it was weird.
"Hey millie, I'm sorry if I uh, forced you to anything but-." He suddenly just shut up and looked down.
"What's the matter Noah?" I set down next to him and took his hand.
"I guess I wanted it so bad because of today." I didn't really get what he meant by that.
"What do you mean?"
"We aren't gonna see each other for 3 months?" Then I realized it. I hadn't thought about it yet, I guess I thought nothings ever gonna separate us.
"Oh my good, I'm so sorry I haven't thought about that."
"It's okay mill, just what should we do now?" He looked at me thinking, then he came to a conclusion I guess, because his expression suddenly turned sad, and his eyes went watery.
"Noah?" Now he finally looked at me.
"Shall we uh, take a break? Or distance or-"
"I think we should do the first thing."
He nodded.
"In three months we are going to see each other again okay? Nothings gonna change, right, I know I love you and 3 months don't matter because I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He gave my hand a comforting squeeze.
I smiled/cried at him.
"Okay." I said I hugged him tight.

Then we had to pack our things because we had to leave the hotel at 11.am. We all met in the lobby. When Noah, Finn and Caleb met they gave Noah pats on the shoulders. Ugh boys. He wispered something to them and their expression changed from proud to neutral and they nodded.

We all hugged each other and then everyone got into their taxis to drive to airports, trains, whatever.

Hey short chap :((( but the next chap;))) ok bye.