𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒;

Hi just a random fact: I hate capital letters lmao that's why I prefer writing names n stuff small:)))so if that happened sometime I'm sorry;(

Millies POV:
I woke up with my head laying on Noah's shoulder, we were on the couch in his trailer.
"Hey Miwwie, good morning."
"Good morning, Nowah." He leaned in and wanted to kiss me.
"Wait!" I put my hand on his lips.
"What?" He put my hand off of his lips.
"I need to brush my teeth, and you should too." He faked a hurt expression.
"Okay imma take a shower." I told him and stood up.
"Can I join?"
(Lmao Noah being nasty)
"Noah!"
"Worth a shot." He said and shrugged his shoulders.
-

Noah's POV:
After Millie and I showered (sadly separated) we went to get breakfast and then we had to get to set.
We filmed a few scenes and then they didn't need us, the kids anymore so we could take a break.

I really had to tell Millie something, I had just found out yesterday.I was really excited.
"You guys wanna go somewhere?" Finn asked the group.
Everyone agreed on doing something since we all had a break from filming.

"Where are we going?" Millie asked excitingly.
"Uh Millie, actually I wanted to spend some time alone with you, if that's okay." Caleb and Gated rolled their eyes in annoyance.
Ugh they don't understand love, they are just single asses.
"Sure." Millie said.
The others went somewhere and Millie and I went for a walk, in the city. We bought ice cream and set down on a bench.
"I have to tell you something." I blurted out.
"What's it?" Millie asked gently.
"I got a job offer for a movie 'Hubie Halloween'. It's with amazing actors, like Adam Sandler and an amazing opportunity. But I'd have to leave the show." She nodded.

"Is that what you want? Because if it is I will support you, you know that?"
She said and placed her hand on mine.

"Yeah of course but It's getting shoot in another state so we wouldn't see each other that much."

"Noah I'm supporting you, just sleep on it. You don't have to decide today. Do you?"she asked. I shook my head.

"No by the end of the week." She peeked my lips and we slowly walked back to set.

Short chap I'm sorry I'm trying to uptake as much as I can but I have a math test soon and I-
Ok bye.