𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛;

HI GUYS BEFORE THIS CHAPS STARTING: IM EATING PRINGLES WITH PIZZA FLAVOURNTHATS SO GROSS BUT I CANT STOP HAHABANHSHS OK BYE. AND THAT PICTURE OF NOAH IM-

Millies POV:
Today was gonna be the date with Noah, I could barely sleep because I was so excited even though I actually didn't have to because we've been dating for a while before..
Sadie came over to my trailer and we figured out what I was gonna wear later. We picked out a cute outfit and then got ready for shooting.
-
We had just finished filming, and I was super exhausted. I went back to my trailer showered and got dressed.
I grabbed my purse and went over to Noah's trailer. I knocked and he opened the door.
"Hey mills are you ready?"
"Mhm." I nodded, returning the smile he gave me.
"Okay lets go." He said grabbing my hand and we ran over to his car.
(AYYY THE BOI CAN FINALLY DRIVE)
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." He giggled.
"Oh come on Noah, tell me I'm so excited!!!!" He shook his head.
"Sorry Mills you gotta be patient." He placed his hand onto mine and I gave him a smile.
-
We stopped at a parking lot and he went out of the car and opened my door. I wanted to exit but he cut me off.
„Millie, stop!! Come here close your eyes." he placed his hands over my eyes and let me out of the car.
We walked for a bit and I started hearing people talking and music playing.
„Okay so stay exactly here and leave your hands on your eyes."
„Okay?" I said confused. I felt his crib letting go of my shoulders and heard him walking away.
About 2 minutes later he came back and led me somewhere.
„Okay now open your eyes." he stood infront of me and slowly took my hands of my eyes.
„Oh my god Noah.." it was the Farris wheel from our first date. I hugged him.
„Wanna ride?" he reached out for my hand.
„Yeah I'd love to, I don't feel like roller coastering anyways." I said and took his hand. He laughed at that, remembering what he'd told me that night.
We entered.
„So, do you like it?" he said and literally imitated the „😏" emoji.
„I love it, it's just like back then."
He nodded and wrapped an arm around me. I layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
I love him.

Noahs POV:
After the Farris Wheel Millie tuggeled at my jacked „Noahhh, let's get some food."
„Yeah but uh, I had something in mind actually." she looked confused.
„What exactly do you mean?"
„Just wait."
I took her hand and we went back to MY car. Yes I was really proud I could finally drive.
We stopped infront of a restaurant and got out of the car. Millie looked at me confused.
„I'm sorry have we been here before I don't rem-„ she stopped and gazed over the sign.
„Wait did you do this?" the restaurant was called ‚Millies'.
„I have to disappoint you, its a coincidence."
-
We set down and ordered food. It was delicious and I haven't seen Millie that happy in like forever.
She suddenly stared behind me.
„Is something wrong?" I asked her with a questioning look.
„No I just thought someone recorded me."
„What?" I turned my head and checked everyone out.
„Who?"
„These girls, it's nothing, they probably just took a selfie."
-
For the rest of the evening I was really stressed out and felt like someone was watching us.
We then went back to set and went into my trailer.

Millies POV:
"Wanna watch a movie?." I said while sitting down on Noah's couch.
"Yeah sure, I'm just changing my hoodie I'm cold."
"K."
I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. I immediately got a million massages from people tagging me somewhere.
I looked at the post, it was a fanpage and she posted a picture of Noah and me.
It was the girl that took a photo of me in the restaurant before, I knew it.
I had already been seeing the articles
"Is Millie Bobby brown dating her Co-star Noah schnapp again?"
Ugh shit.
"Hey Mills, have you already picked out a movie?" He asked, grabbed a bowl of popcorn and set next to me.
I pursed my lips.
"Noah, these girls today, they actually filmed us. And they posted that video."
"Oh." He said looking for an expression on my face, to see how to react.
"They said we are dating again." I told him.
He smiled and looked down at his hands.
„What's so funny about that?"
„Nothing just, mabe we could be again?" I was quite shocked at that.
„What's that supposed to mean?" I let out a small smile.
„I want you to be my girlfriend again, so mabe it's not too bad that they posted it." he said nervous.
„I want me to be your girlfriend again too." I giggled.
„Cool, ugh shit" he said.
„What?"
„Nothing, just I guess I shouldn't have  been answering with ‚Cool' that kinda was dumb"
yeah it kinda was.

„Noah I'm used to you saying dumb stuff." I placed my hand on his.

„Really funny." he said and suddenly I felt his lips on mine.
„I missed you, Noah."
"Me too."

HI FINALLY I NEED IDEAS IM SO OUT IF IDEAS HELP-