Chapter 12

"Appa?"

"Yes, daughter?"

"What are you doing here?" Can't I be here?

"The two of you might do something, you know. I am still waiting for who Yujin will introduce to you so I might not forgive her if you got a girlfriend now." I replied, referring to the familiar girl.

"No she is not my-"

"Hello, sir. I am Sakura Miyawaki, you may call me Sakura only." She said before she bow to me.

She got manners. Okay, let's put her check on that. Let's judge her even if she is not Chaeyeon's girlfriend.

But she really is familiar.

"I am Dahyun Lee, please don't be formal so much. Have we meet before? You look familiar." I said.

"Mr. Lee, I don't think we have met but maybe you saw me on some news because I own a company." She said.

Miyawaki, Miyawaki, Miyawaki.. Is she the person on Chaeyeon's room a while ago?!

I remember the phone that I need to give Chaeyeon. So, I get it from my pocket and I knew it! Chaeyeon's phone case is Sakura's face.

"Chaeyeon, I also want to give you your phone." So, this is the phone that she use that's why I can't really found something weird on her original phone.

"What do you mean my phone? Here is my phone." She said while showing her phone. Then, she realize what I could mean after some seconds.

"Excuse me, Sakura. I am just going to talk with my father." She said while giving her crush a weird smile. What the heck?! You must have give a beautiful smile so she can like you!!!

She fastly drag me out of the room, actually we are just close to the door.

"Appa, give me!!" She whispered to me.

What's the sense of whispering? We should just have get a bit far from the room.

"Why?"

"Just give it to me."

"Are you scared that Sakura will know this?" I said, a bit of loud on purpose.

"Dahyun!!" We look where the voice come from and BYUL!!!

"My friend!!" Thanks to him, I can GPS my daughters.

"Ooh!! So, Chaeyeon is your daughter?!" My daughter doesn't know hi-

"Hi, Uncle." UNCLE?!

"Anyways, where is Sakura??" Why do he need my future daughter-in-law?

"I am here, Appa." Sakura said before going out of the room.

Did I heard it right? Appa... He is her father!!

"H-how long are you there?" Chaeyeon, we must tell Sakura this. Appa will support you.

"I foll-" "We are going home now!" I cutted Sakura in order to change the subject.

"Where?" Byul asked.

"To.. Chaeyeon's home!!" Yes, that's r-

"I also need to go there. Let's go!" What!!

"Appa, can I come?" No, Sakura can't come!!

"Yes, you need to study this one."

My daughter must be careful on what she will do while they are in the house.