Prologue

This is my first time writing the second POV, so if it sucks, sorry about that. I forgot that I should write the prologue first.

.

.

.

You were knocking on the door of the giant mansion while Yui was holding her bags with her hands. "Excuse me! Is someone here?!" You yelled aloud as you were getting more furious because of the heavy rain. 

"Is someone home...? I thought they were told we were coming today."

"Maybe they are on vacation or something like that. But we need to get inside no matter what." You told her as you turned to her. 

"Still..." Yui mumbled as she looked up at the mansion. "I've never heard of such a place..."

"That looks so much like a haunted mansion..." You commented as you inspected the mansion.

"It all began when our priest father told us about his overseas assignment."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

"Eh?! You've been summoned by a foreign church?!" You said in shock at the news, Yui's face was the same but added with worry. 

"Yes, in Eastern Europe it seems. A long time ago, I spent some time here. And now, an official summons has come from that church."

"That's... well, then what about the church here?" Yui asked the priest aka both of your father. 

"It'll immediately be passed down to a successor. So don't worry. Besides... you both will be in Japan if anything happens..."

"Huh...?" You and Yui hummed in doubt.

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

"Dad left us here in Japan... Why does it seem like he just didn't want to take me and Yui with him...?" You thought in your head.

"Even so..." You turned to Yui as she spoke to you. "I didn't even know up until now that we had these distant relatives yet, now we'll be imposing on their home..."

"Yeah... he never mentions or talks about them before and once in his life..." You said before you noticed the door was cracked open. "Look, the door is open. and by itself...?" 

Yui looked down at the door too. "That can't be, right?" Yui asked before she pushed the door. "Excuse me, is there anyone home?" Yui said aloud as you looked inside. "We're Komori's daughters! I think my dad spoke to you about us... I'm coming in?"

You both entered the mansion while you were following Yui behind. "This... must be the living room. But it's so dim, I can't see anything..." Yui thought as her hand lay on the wall. 

"Hmmm, where's the light? Is this home live like this?" You said in an angry voice, making Yui gently shush you. You looked around until you saw a red-haired boy sleeping on the couch not far from you. Yui soon found the boy as she approached him.

"What a good-looking person..." Yui thought.

"Who has red hair? Is he dyed his hair?" You thought before you stood near him. "Um. Hey, you..." You reached your hand to shake and wake him up but your hand felt cold and not warm.