You Wouldnt Kill Me. Right?

Its my own fault. I cant change it now, i am Tom Riddles girlfriend. Even if i dont love him the same as i love Abraxas.

„Goodmorning y/n."

Tom says. I dont really want to see him.
Its time for breakfast, we walk down together, i see Abraxas standing infront of the great hall with some of his friends. As we pass them, Abraxas winks at me.
Luckely Tom didnt notice.

He is so sweet, i really like him. But i cant tell that to Tom, he would be so angry.

As we eat i cant stop looking at Abraxas.
Tom wasnt pying attention to me anyways, he wouldnt see that.

„What are you starring at Kaveler?"

A boy says. I never saw him before. Who was he?

„Who are you?"

I asked. His name was Orion Black. He was aslo a syltherin.

„Why are you looking at Malfoy like that, are you in love?"

He says, his friends start making fun of me. Tom didnt like that. He stood up.

„Kaveler would never stare at Malfoy. She belongs to me, and only loves me. And if you make fun of her again, it would be your last laughter."

Tom says.
Orion Black and his friends were clearly scared of Tom.
Tom took my hand and went out with me, he pushed me against the wall where nobody could see us.

„If someone else ever sees you starring at Malfoy. I will kill you Kaveler. I told you that you were mine, that also means that i am your and that you cant like other boys, look at other boys or talk to other boys."

Tom says while still pushing me against the wall.
That was the first time that i got really scared of him. Did he really meant to kill me? Maybe he would. He is going crazy.
Tom walked back into the great hall. I havent seen Abraxas standing behind a wall, he must've heard and seen everything. He slowly was comming up to me.

„Y/n you have to leave him."

I couldnt talk to him. Tom would kill me. I just ran away. I ran to my room and cried.
Abraxas followed me, why didnt he take the hint, he heard what Tom said.
I layed down on my bed and cried.
Abraxas walked in.

„Leave Abraxas! He will kill me if he sees us together! And he will probably kill you too!"

I screamed at Abraxas. But he didnt listen to me. He sat on my bed and stroke my back. He told me to leave him, he was a bad person, but if i left Tom, i wouldnt stay alive, thats for shure.

„I have to learn, loving him. He isnt the nicest guy, but he would do anything for me and we both know that Abraxas. He can be a good person, he's just very jealous and protective, maybe a little abusive but i can change him.
Abraxas you need to leave, and never talk or look at me ever again. It for your own safety."

I say to him.
He wasnt very happy about that, but he had to leave me alone and loose feelings for me, so he would stay alive. Tom was crazy. But i want, and i will change him.
Class starts soon, i have to go. Tom will be here soon, he always walks me to class so he has controll over who i talk to.

After school, at 4 o'clock.

I was sitting in my room, doing homework.

„What are you doing?"

Tom said. I havent seen him entering my room. But that doesent matter now. I have to talk to him about earlier.

„Tom, why would you threathn to kill me? You dont mean that, you wouldnt kill anyone. Right?"

I say nervous. I could see the anger in his eyes slowly fade.

„Of course not y/n, i would never kill you, you are to precious to kill."

He said and gave me a kiss.
Atleast i know that he wont ever kill me, but he didnt say anything about killing others.

Afew weeks later.

Tom is now nicer to me, much more nicer than afew weeks ago. I knew i could change him, he isnt bad, he was just hurt. He told me everything, why he was, how he was.
His father has to do with all of that. His father was a so called "muggle", muggles are people who cant do magic,
he didnt like his father because of that. And he said that he woulnt date me if i was a halfblood just like him.
I didnt get why he doesent like halfbloods, that was just, mean and kinda arrogant.
But i tried changed his mind on that too, unsuccesfully.
I told him all the good stuff about halfbloods, he didnt seem very happy, that i like halfbloods, but he himself was one.