032┇talk

Chapter 032 : talk
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Third Person's P.O.V.

Jungwon arrived earlier at school and was now sitting on the dance room's floor alone until someone sat down beside him.

"You're early."

Jungwon looked up. "Oh.. Heeseung hyung.."

"What are you doing here all alone?" Heeseung asked.

"It's nothing." Jungwon shakes his head. "Just thinking about.. stuff."

"You know you can always tell me if you have a problem."

Jungwon gave him a small smile. "Thanks hyung."

Heeseung leaned back on the mirror. "So what's bothering you?"

"You see.." Jungwon sighed. "I like this girl.."

"Is it Min?"

Jungwon looked at Heeseung with wide eyes. "H-how did you know?"

"I kind of noticed the way you look at her.. and I see how excited you got everytime you, Sunoo and Jake would transfer to their table every lunch time.." Heeseung played with the hem of his hoodie. "..plus she's the only girl you talk to besides Yujin and.. yeah of course Seoyoon.."

Jungwon looked down. "Am I that obvious?"

"Not really.." Heeseung said. "So what about Min?"

"I wanna confess to her but I'm kind of afraid.."

"What's stopping you?"

Jungwon sighed. "Rejection?"

Heeseung frowned. "Rejection? What if she also likes you back?"

"Hyung we're both still young, not even legal yet and even if she likes me back.. there's still a chance she'll reject me since she might not be ready to enter a relationship or her parents might not approve.."

"But you're willing to wait for her right?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah.." I slowly nodded. "But.."

"But?"

"There's another guy that likes her.." Jungwon started. "..someone placed a love letter inside her locker yesterday.."

"Oh so he started to make a move.." Heeseung whispered to himself but it was loud enough for Jungwon to hear.

"What do you mean by he started to make a move?" Jungwon asked. "Hyung.. do you know who placed it?"

Heeseung sighed. "I'm not supposed to tell you this but.. yeah.. I know him.."

"Oh.." Jungwon looked down. "Who?"

"Jay."

"Jay hyung?" Jungwon's eyes widened.

So that's why he suddenly joined us.. Jungwon thought.

"Hmm.." Heeseung nodded. "How did you even found out about the letter thingy?"

"Min told me.."

Heeseung raised one brow. "She told you?"

"Yeah." Jungwon nodded. "I forgot to tell you.. Min and the girl I'm chatting with because of Daniel's dare is the same person."

"Woah." Heeseung exclaimed in amazement. "Does she know that it's you?"

I shook my head. "No.. I'm the only one who knows about it.."

"Why not tell her?"

"I don't know hyung.. she might get awkward with me if I tell her.."

"So what are you gonna do now?" Heeseung asked.

"I.." Jungwon paused. "I don't know.."

Heeseung nodded. "Hmm.. you better hurry up before Jay makes another move."

Loud noises were heard outside the dance room before the door opened.

"Yeah I know right—OH WOW." Sunoo jumped back a little when he saw Jungwon and Heeseung inside. "Why are you both so early?"

Heeseung shrugged. "Accidentally set the alarm an hour earlier."

"What are you guys doing here?" Daniel sat down on the floor with them.

"Talking behind your back." Jungwon joked.

---

a/n

jay noticed me on weverse 😭🤍