Character Info

Name: Emika Yagi
Age: 15
Looks: Blonde hair that she inherited from her father, Purple eyes, lithe figure
Quirk: Butterfly
      Just like the name suggests she could control butterflies. But the butterflies she controls are not normal. Here are some of the moves she could do using said creatures:

   * Elemental Butterflies - she could control all elements, from water, earth, fire, air, light, darkness, as well as it's sub elements on the form of butterflies.

  * Portal - her butterflies take on the color scarlet much like her wings and has the ability to open up a portal through space and into any place she wishes. The portal takes on the form of a circle created by her butterflies.

  * Space Pocket - just like her portal, she also opens up a rift in space. Only, instead of teleportation, any object she puts inside the rift will stay there like a pocket, thus the name. With it, she could take any object she needs anywhere without having to deal with it's weight. Also, time doesn't run inside the space making it possible for her to store any food she wants for years and not have it go to waste.

  * Stun and Sleep Powder - whenever she uses stun, any person touched by her butterflies will be paralyzed for a maximum of 10 minutes. Her butterflies also emit some kind of powder from their wings causing whoever inhales said powder to feel sleepy.

  * Healing - her butterflies turn the color of green that has the ability to heal any injury that it lands to. Although much like recovery girl's, the healing speed depends on the patient's stamina.

  * Nightmare - by sending midnight black butterflies to sorround her opponent, said opponent will be trapped inside his/her deepest darkest nightmare for as long as she desires. While inside the nightmare, the victim's emotions are heightened 10× its usual level. Because of this, Emika rarely uses this aspect of her quirk as it has a high probability of causing insanity to its victim's.

More will be revealed along the way, but for now that's it...

Personality: Although her quirk is powerful, Emika still trains her body and knows hand to hand combat for she knows not to heavily depend on her quirk. She's also kind, caring, and helpful. Although she may look gentle and is always showing it, once someone gets on her bad side or does bad things without a justifiable reason, she will not hesitate to fight back and show that behind that kind persona lies a dark side that no one wants to be an enemy of. Although this only happens once someone breaks through her limit. Most of the time, she tries to see the good in people and will not back out once she sees a redeemable factor inside a person. She's also really smart and perceptive, but for some reason when it comes to romantic feelings, she's very oblivious. Although that may be because of her over protective dad.

Father: Toshinori Yagi
Mother: unknown

Other info:
      Emika also has scarlet red wings, although she only lets it out when when it's necessary for reasons that it bothers her everyday actions when out. For example, she can't lay down in her bed comfortably when her wings are out because of how big it is.

 For example, she can't lay down in her bed comfortably when her wings are out because of how big it is

( Just the wings, don't mind the butterfly's body)

(This is when her wings aren't out)

Also for some unknown reason, any a ability of her quirk doesn't have a drawback(save for one) nor has a limit to how much she could use. As long as she remains standing, her quirk will continue to work and aid her. In short, as long as she doesn't physically exhaust herself and pass out because of it and as long as she doesn't gain any fatal injury to cause worry, she could still fight.