Ch 3

^Size of her wings compared to her body

A black limo arrived at the entrance of the school building getting the attention of the new students who arrived by foot while the upper years only took a glance and proceeded on their way, used to rich students arriving in school in the same fashion.

Emika stepped out of the vehicle and marched inside the school with her head held high, the complete opposite of her fellow first years who appears to be having a nervous break down. Especially the green haired kid she passed on the way.

Arriving in front of her assigned class, she opened the doors a little excited of meeting the people inside. While she may not like the idea of school, she has to admit that making friends does excite her a bit.

She glanced around the room and found everyone staring at her. Never one to be nervous in crowds(comes in handy especially when she's doing hero work) she offered a bright smile and exclaimed. "Good Morning! My name's Yagi Emika. You can call me Emika. I hope we'll get along well"

The whole class was enraptured. They couldn't take their attention away from the beautiful girl who's smiling at them so sweetly. The crystal like butterflies sorrounding said girl only to add to her beauty and gives her an ethereal glow.

"Hi! My name's Ashido Mina! Mina is fine! Hope we can get along too!" A pink haired girl then shouted excitedly, breaking them from whatever trance they were in just a moment ago.

And just like that, Emika found herself being sorrounded by her classmates and hopefully soon to be friends.

A scream from the door caught their attention and Emika saw something, I mean someone that she knows all to well.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Now it may seem sudden, but put these on and get out on the field."

Emika held in a sigh. If she knows him pretty well, which she does, she has a feeling that Ai-chan is going to make them do something crazy.

Deciding to just get this over with, she went to the from and took one of the clothes offered, while subtly giving Aizawa a small smile, and headed to the changing room.

The others seeing her action did the same and followed suit.

While in the changing room, Emika saw a brown haired girl that was at the door when their teacher arrived and decided to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Yagi Emika. Call me Emika! I never really got the chance to introduce myself to you earlier"

The brown haired girl hearing this, turned to her direction and gaped at her beauty before pulling herself back together.

"I'm Uraraka Ochako. You can call me whatever you like. It's nice to meet you" she smiled shyly.

Emika fought the urge to squeel at her cuteness.

"Nee~ Emika-chan, this has been in my mind since the beginning but, are those butterflies part of your quirk?" A black haired girl, Jirou if she remembers correctly, asked approaching the pair.

"Hmm? Yeah, my quirk's called butterfly. I can control and conjure all elements in the form or these little guys. Of course, normal butterflies tend to gather around me too when I'm near them because of my quirk. I can also do other things with this, but those are for another time. Looks like we need yo head out on the field now"

Nodding in acceptance, the three girl proceeded to go outside

______________________________

She knew it. She knew that he's going to be making them do something crazy, outrageous even.

She should be surprised, but for some reason, she's used to it. And that kind of scares her.

And now here they are, participating in some physical activity test and whoever gets last place will be expelled. This time, Emika did sigh.

Emika is now standing beside a boy with a bi-color hair and heterochromatic eyes and waiting for the signal to run.

As it started, she watched as the boy emitted ice from one of his foot and used it to glide to the finish line.

Deciding to use the same method, she sent her butterflies made of ice and froze the ground. Just like the boy before her, she used it to glide to the other side effortlessly.

 Just like the boy before her, she used it to glide to the other side effortlessly

"4.5 sec" a machine beeped.

The students who had been watching looked on in awe and admiration at how she was able to do those things beautifully, a word that seemed to be a constant when it comes to her, and gracefully, the same grace of the butterflies that she commands.

Meanwhile, Aizawa just smirked at the girl.

Test after test, everyone's eyes always seem to find Emika's figure, and in each test the same grace and gentleness of that of a butterfly seem to show through in her every movement.

Now it's the last test and it's Emika's turn. Just like in every test, all eyes seem to instinctively go to her as she stepped into the middle of the circle.

Taking the offered ball, she looked at it and at the teacher. "Anything goes, right?"

Receiving a nod, she opened a small portal and threw the ball in it. Not a second later, the device on Aizawa's hands beeped and revealed an infinity.

Her classmates broke out into shouts of confusion and amazement, asking how she did what she did.

Emika juts shrugged and went back in the group. After all, what could she say. 'oh hey guys it's not that great. I just opened a portal to space and threw the ball in there!' yeah no.

The score was then posted after a green haired kid she now recognize as her dad's successor finished his turn.
She looks at the result and nonchalantly shrugged when she saw her name in the first place.

The day was then finished after Ai-chan said that the expulsion was a lie to make them do their best, which Emika totally knows was not. She knows that he changed his mind after Midoriya's, as she learned his name is, performance. Emika must admit, her dad chose right.

Now, she's walking with Momo who was heading to the same direction as where the cars were parked.

Bidding her new friend a goodbye, she entered the limo which proceeded to drive back home.

The day was quite more eventful that she thought it would. Sighing, she closed her eyes, hoping to get a slight nap along the way.