Ch 2

Her home at the top^

"I'm home!" Emika called out as she entered.

"Welcome home Emika-sama" The head Butler, Sebastian (a/n: what can I say, I love him!) greeted as he took her coat from her.

"Hello Sebastian, is Dad home yet?"

"I'm afraid not my lady. Though you look tired, I've watched the news. Good job, if you want you can rest and I'll send some maid to wake you up once dinner is ready"

Emika gave him a thankful smile and nodded. "Thank you Sebastian"

"You humble me" he said then bowed his head slightly.

And with that, she made her way upstairs and towards her room. You might ask, why does the house's staff know her hero identity while the rest of the world and most heroes doesn't.

It's quite simple, they were sworn to a vow, something that if broken will cause them their life. How, well with the existence of quirks, it's not surprising for someone to have an ability to make a contract like that. That also means that they know of All Might's predicament, well just his skeletal form and not everything.

Reaching her room, she opened the door and smiled at the familiar comfort the room emits.

Deciding to take a bath before taking a nap, she made a beeline from the door and into the bathroom

After the well needed bath, she took out some comfortable clothes from her space packet and laid down her soft bed. As quickly as her skin made contact with the fabric, she was out like a light.

* ~ *

Emika was woken from her slumber by a soft knock from the door.

"Emika-sama, dinner's ready. Your father is also home and said to tell you to come down quickly, he has something important to tell you" a voice belonging to one of the maids of the estate called from outside her room.

Emika sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Coming!"

"Something important?" She thought questioningly remembering the words the maid has told her. "I wonder what it is..."

Emika entered the dining room and saw her dad at the head of the table already eating.

"Hey Dad. You have something important to tell me?"

Toshinori Yagi looked up from his plate and to his daughter when he heard this. Swallowing the food in his mouth, he signalled for her to take a seat.

"Yes. I have found a worthy heir for One for All"

"That's great! Congratulations! Who's the lucky one? Can I meet him?" Emika continuously questioned, eyes practically shining with happiness for her father.

Toshinori chuckled at his daughter. "Remember the green haired teen you saved earlier?" Receiving a nod, he continued. "That's him. Like me, he was quirkless, though his drive and morals are that of a pro. I can see so much potential in him. And no, you may not meet him-"

Seeing as she was about to open her mouth to protest, he cut her off.

"-yet! You will once you go to the same school"

"School? But dad, I don't need to go to school. I'm already a hero and the test I had took before I could have my licence covered all the necessary learnings I need to know that I will learn in school. I'm already legally an adult in papers" Emika questioned quite confused. She doesn't know where he's going with this.

"I know you have already passed, but princess, at your age you should be making friends and hanging out with them, not doing jobs that are supposed to be done by adults. Not that I'm saying saving lives is a bad thing, it's just... your missing out on all the things children your age do and find normal. I just want you to be happy"

Emika's eyes softened. "Dad, I am happy. Plus, what do you mean I don't have friends?"

"I never said that"

"It was implied and I do have friends"

He gave her a blank stare. "I mean friends your age"

"What? They're still friends" she shrugged. "And if me going to school and making 'friends' would make you happy, then I'll do it. For you"

Her dad smiled happily at her causing her to smile too and think that if going to school means he'll be happy, then it's totally worth it.

"Good, because I've already sent in your recommendation and the principal had also agreed with my opinions of you needing a 'normal' life"

"Well, as normal as my life could be. Wait! Did he just say already sent ..."

"YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF LETTING ME BACK OUT FROM THE START DO YOU?!" She shouted, pointing an accusing finger at him.

He just grinned, transforming into her All Might form and giving her a thumbs up.

"You can do it daughter of mine!"

Ten months later...

"Oh my baby girl is growing up!" Toshinori cried while hugging his daughter who was only staring blankly ahead.

The staffs who were present could only sweatdrop.

"Dad, if you won't let me go now I'll be late"

"Oh nonsense. Driver-san won't let you be late at your first day of school. Right driver-san" he asked the driver of the limo. Yes, a limo.

Because for some reason, her father had found it fitting for her to go to school with an honest to God bullet proof limo. When asked why all he would say was 'For safety and isn't coming to school with it has more style?!'

Said driver only gave a thumbs up. "Of course!"

"See? Now, don't get in trouble, listen to your teacher and don't go near any boys got it?! Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, I'll make sure sure you won't. After all, I'm gonna be one of your teacher. Ha ha ha! Ha ha *cough" and~ he choked on his saliva and coughed out blood

"*Sigh, alright alright, now can I go?"
Emika asked, her expression portraying that she was quite done.

School hasn't even started yet and she was already drained.

"Oh right! Off you go then. I'll see you there!"

And with that she was off...

Hey guys! I hope your enjoying this story thus far. Anyway, I've just come to ask for a favor. Can any of you recommend love interests? I don't know who to put as.

And before you ask... Yes this will be a various x oc fanfic. Now I just need who to put on the harem. So please help!