Important

Hi guys, most of you don't follow me so I decided I'll write here telling you what happened.

I decided to take down the book. I've unpublished all of the chapters, unfortunately I've lost faith in the way I wrote this book.

However, the good news is that I'll post them again, yes you read right. I won't FULLY delete the book, I'll do some drastic changes. Some character changes, some plot changes. But Hazel will remain Hazel and Xavier will remain our beloved Xavier. The history of both will remain as well.

When am I gonna post again? I have no idea.

Am I sure that I'll post again? Hell yeah.

This has been a roller coaster for me. I really want this book to succeed but I'm not giving it my utmost capability. I'm re-writing the whole book AGAIN. Meaning that when I post it you'll have to reread the whole book from the beginning. I'm planning on keeping some important scenes, but I'm changing a lot. Maybe, just maybe I'll start uploading again when I'm half way through. I want to be patient with this book and I want you to be patient with me. I'm sorry for doing such sudden step but I wasn't happy with the book.

I've lost motivation and that's the worst thing that could happen to a writer. I hope I don't lose you guys, I'll come back with a stronger story and with better updating schedules (lmao I'm not sure about the last part tho)

Thank you guys so much.

~Me, valmory :)