1://𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱

(𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎)

A beam of light shines in through my eyelids, as I slowly gain conciseness. A throbbing pain is stabbing at my head, while I take the back of my hand to shield the light.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥?

I slowing prob myself up with my arms, and open my eyes.The sun shines bright unto them, not a cloud in the sky. I stand up, trying to gain balance and not topple over.Crashing waves greats me from a few feet away, and I stumble backwards, falling into the sand.

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘪?!

I look behind me, to me greeted by a dark forest with thick trees and wind bristling the leaves. How can it be so bright out here but the forest is so dark?

"Hello?" My voice cracks and feels weird to my own ears.

"Hello!?" I shout a little louder after getting back up on my feet.

Nothing.

Just the sound of the ocean waves crashing onto the beach. I look around some more, only to see miles and miles ocean on one side, and forest on the other, with sand in between.
I started panicking.I'm alone, I didn't know where I was, what was happening, who even who I was, never less my name.

𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦. I know what a name is. It's what people call each other. How do I know that? Where did I learn it from? I must have learned it from somewhere. So that means I was here before this. Before...I woke up 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. Where ever 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 even is.

My hands go up to my head, gripping my head
as a throbbing pain shoots through it. Falling to my knees, I scream and try to fight it. What am I fighting?? The darkness that creeps in my head, itching me to give into it, to surrender.
My eyes shut tight, as agony comes over my body.

Then just as soon as it came, it left.
Breathing heavily, I slowly open my eyes.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨?!

My Sweaty hair is in my face, and I push it away from my eyes. Then I look at it. It's long and brown, with a slight wave to it. I then look down at what I'm wearing, to see if I had any clues to tell me who I am.

Black shorts, and a blue T-shirt that says something. Turning my head around, I try to
read upside down.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱.

What is that supposed to mean? Is this all in my head? Am I dreaming? This feels pretty real to me...

I feel something scratch the back of my neck, so I turn my shirt around (it's pretty big on me) and see a white tag with black markings on it. I can't read it form this angle, so I just take my shirt off and so I can read it. There's no one here anyway, so it doesn't matter.

'𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵'
Faith? Is that my name?

It sounds kinda familiar...like, like it was always in my memory, so where, just locked up in a chest...and reading that a name opened the chest.

I slide my shirt back on.
Why don't I remember anything? I seem to remember what a Shirt even 𝗶𝘀, and I know what an ocean is, and sand, and forest, and...and a lot of other stuff! I walking towards the ocean, trying to block out all of my confusion thoughts and listen to the waves. I step one foot unto the water, when all of a sudden the water grabs my ankle and tugs, pulling me toward the monstrous waves.
I scream, and run backwards toward the sand.
I'm not doing that again...