12 (Three)

Jin pov

"Ok we've bought everything. Yea- Tae baby!" I was shocked when I saw Taehyung eating the chocolate cream with his hands and was sitting in the career peacfully. All of his face and mouth covered by chocolate cream.

"Appa it is delicious." He said and gave his boxy smile. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He was cute and lovable in this way. I took a tissue and started cleaning his face and hands.

"Baby you must have told me and I would buy one for you. Let me see your face." He looked at me.
"Ok you are clean."
"Appa it is finished. We need another one for daddy's cake."
"You ate all of it?" He smiled. I shook my head this child.

Today is Jungkook's birthday! September 1st. I want to make a cake for him and the maids are cleaning the house.
"Ahhh we must buy another one but you won't eat it. Taehyung baby you know lots of chocolate is not good?"
"It is delicouse."
"Yeah but it is not good to eat lots of that." He nodded. Jimin always puts Sejun in time out and told me I can use this but I don't like to do this. I like to speak with him and he sure will understand.

"Ok! We are done now let's go to the cashier."
"Appa daddy will be happy."
"Yes baby."
"I have a present for him."
"Yeah?"
He nodded.
"Yeah!"
"What?"
"Sertec."
"You mean secret?" He nodded. I chuckled.
"You even won't tell appa?" He shook his head.
"Sertec."
"Baby it is secret."
"Yeah that! I wanna surpsise daddy."

The cashier smiled.
"He is adorable and cute."
"Thank you!" I caressed his hair.
"Now let's go and make a delicious cake for daddy."
"Yeahhhhh!"

Jungkook pov

"So as I heard you and Jin are getting along." I nodded.
"He has changed Yoongi. Taehyung has changed him."
"We are really happy."
"Me too. Who knew a little one could change everything?"

"Well you were lucky. Taehyung is a different child. He finds the right time for everything and very smart. It is why he changed Jin. And don't forget Jin always loves you. You must not forget the power of love." I nodded. He is right. Taehyung is this kind of child and more Jin loves me. Yeah I can feel how much he loves and it is sweet.

"Yoongi!"
"Yeah?"
"Jin gave all of Soobin's stuffs to a charity and changed his room to a  studyroom for Taehyung."
"What?" He was shocked.
"It was hard for me to believe too. But I found Soobin's sonogram in the trash."

"Man he has moved!" I nodded.
"Yeah! I am really happy. Soobin is always in my heart but it was the time to move."
"Bro it was a hard time but you did it. You beared lots of things."
"Yoongi I love Jin. I am sure if you were in my place you would do that too. As you said the power of love. I even fell more for him." I smiled. His love is the best thing I've ever had in my life.

Jin pov

"Ok we are ready." I looked at Taehyung who was cute with the apron and chef hat.
"Appa I am a chef." I giggled and took a picture of him and he smiled as saw the camera and posed. He likes taking pictures of him.

"Ahhhh how cute you are. My babyyyy!" I hold him and kissed him multiple times. He giggled.
"Appa!"
"Appa loves you alottt!"
"I love you too appa."
"Ok let's start! Here we go!" He nodded.

I then started making the cake.
"Ok we need eggs."
"Here appa." He gave the eggs and I started mixing them.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" He ran when I turned the mixer on.
"What is this?"
"Appa it will hurt me."
"No baby appa is here don't afraid." He nodded I hold him and put on the counter.

"Ok now the sugar." He added the suger.
"Appa when can I eat it?"
"Baby you must wait until daddy comes. But I will make a little one for you before daddy comes."