14 (Prince)

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook look our baby." Jin motioned to Taehyung who came on the scene. It was their kindergarten ceremony and all of the parents were there. Taehyung has a special presentation. He will play piano and then sing a song.

"He is really cute." I said and chuckled. He was cute in the prince clothes.
"He is. Time flies it is near a year he came to our life. I am happy."
Yeah I am happy too. Very happy. He has changed everything. We are very happy together. Joy is all I can feel.

"Jungkook Jungkook it is starting." Jin said excited and Taehyung started playing piano. I looked at Jin. He was admiring Taehyung by his look. I could see how happy he is. So am I.

I'm proud of our son. He is smart and lovable.
He finished his playing and bowed to us. We clapped for him and stood up. He smiled as saw me and his appa.

He then started singing and dancing in the cuttest way. Ahhhh he is my son is singing there.
Yeah my son! My joy! And my everything. I am happy we adopted him. He even filled that empty hole I thought will never be filled.

"Yeahhhhh!" Jin clapped and stood up as his somg finished. He was really happy and all smiling. We practiced alot with him cause it was a long song and he forgot it but today he did his best. His dance was really cute too.

He giggled and his teacher came and helped him to go to back stage.

Jin pov

"Appa! Daddy!" Taehyung ran to us and I hold him and kissed all over his face.
"Ahhhh my cutieeee. You did very well baby." He giggled.
"Appa!"
"Give my son to me. Tae come to daddy." Jungkook then hold him and tossed him in the air and kissed him multiple times.
"My son is the cuttest. Ahhh look at my prince. Taehyung baby you are a real prince you know that?" He said and hold him tight.

It was a rare and sweet feeling. I love him so much and he makes me happy. I was proud of him when he was playing piano and singing.
"Appa cry!" He said and pointed to me. I smiled and wiped my tears.

"No baby! It is cause I am prood of you and very happy."
"But you must smile and laugh when you are happy."
"Tae baby people cry when they are veryyy happy. Like now. Me and your daddy are very happy." He then looked at Jungkook who was wiping his tears.

"Daddy crying too." He said and pointed to Jungkook.
Jungkook didn't say anything. He doesn't cry except when it comes  special things. Taehyung is the most important part of our life so it is why he becomes this emotional.

"Mr Jeon!" His teacher came and bowed. We bowed back.
"Tae baby you did great today." He giggled.
"Your appa and daddy are proud of you." She said and we nodded. I caressed his hair and he smiled.

"Mr Jeon ummm... someone's here and wants to speak with you too. He wanted to speak with Taehyung's parents. He is from a company I guess." We nodded and followed her.

"What does he want?" I murmured and looked at Jungkook.
"I don't know. But I think it is about Taehyung."
What he wants from my baby?

We entered the room.
"Appa here is my classroom!" Taehyung said happily.
"I will tell him you are here waiting for him. He is talking with our head now." We nodded and she left.

"Daddy appa look they are my paintings." Taehyung then started showing all of his works to us.
"Look it is you."
"Me?" He nodded. I looked at the drawing. It was cute.

"And it is daddy." He then showed another drawing. We chuckled. His drawings are cute.

"Mr Jeon." We stood up as we heard Rose.
A guy came in with a smile on his face. He bowed and we bowed back.