Chapter 2

Now

Lenny grumbled. His mom had woken him on sa Saturday! A Saturday! At 7:30 a.m! "Whaaat? Today is my day to sleep in!" Lenny whined. He scratched his butt. Lenny was now 11 years old, and  it was going to be his first year at FoxFire. 

"C'mon, Lenny. Don't be lazy. And I can't believe how much you're growing! Get dressed and I'll prepare your breakfast," Sophie smiled. 

Lenny rolled his eyes, and shooed Sophie out of the room so he can change. A light blue collared shirt with a dark blue collared  jacket on top.  Lenny wore black pants, and dark brown and black cape, and brown boots.  

Lenny decided to sneak into Sophie's 5 story room for a peek. He never been to the 5th story. It was just too much stuff to look at. 

As Lenny entered Sophie's golden room, he ran until he reached the top of Sophie's room. There were some beanbags, a TV, and Lenny spied a red metal box peeking out of one of Sophie's bookshelves. Nothing much to see, but Lenny was interested of what was in the red box. He opened it, and saw pictures of him  when he was a baby. With Fitz. 

                                                                         ******************

Lenny marched to his best friend', Bellah's house.  (Aka Biana's daughter). He was always glad o see her since he had a massive crush on the beautiful girl. 

"C'mon!" Bellah's voice rang in Lenny's ears. Still, it sounded like a melody to him. The gates slowly opened, and in Lenny went. Bellah was always the person to talk to about your feelings, and fashion, although Lenny was never really into fashion. "Hai, Bellah!" he cried. 

Bellah's hair was in a side braid and looked so much like her mom. "Oh, you're finally here! What do you need to talk about?" Bellah asked, hugging him tightly. Lenny usually came to Bellah to get advice, so that's probably how Bellah knew. 

"Can we talk privately?" Leny asked. 

"Sure. Let's go to my room!" Bellah dragged Lenny to her huge and wild room. 

A/N: Keep in mind that Bellah's room is really big and pretty. I just don't want to explain cuz that takes time to write for me. 

"What do you need to talk about? Spill the beans!" Bellah squealed excitedly. 

Lenny showed the picture of him and Fitz, but Bellah was still smiling. "Well? Talk to me!" 

"The picture of me and my dad!" Lenny said. He shoved the picture in front of Bellah's face. 

"So?" was all Bellah said. She looked less excited. "What about your father?" She stood up and dusted her dress. 

"I haven't seen him, in like. 5 or 6 years ago?" Lenny guessed. He looked expectantly at Bellah, waiting her to cook up something to say. 

Bellah sat back down looked at Lenny sympathetically . "Oh, I guess it's a little weird, but it's just a picture!" She said. "C'mon, you're the son of Sophie Foster. You're great at everything! So stop acting like a wimp," Bellah joked. 

Lenny blushed. "Fine." He pumped his chest and roared to prove that he wasn't a wimp. 

Bellah laughed. She stood up again and twirled around. "We are the Power of Two!"