🤠119🤠

Lol, this is my shitty attempt of writing smut. If your uncomfortable with reading smut/don't like reading smut, please don't read this chapter.

——

Jungkook put his phone down from texting in the group chat. He told everyone else that he had to leave because he was tired. But he wasn't tired just yet.

He was in the bathroom for a moment to get ready into his pyjamas. But he had reasoning behind what he was going to do. He wore a large oversized T-shirt which reached his mid-thigh.

His thigh was something that Taehyung loved. He was doing this on purpose to arouse the older and get what he wanted for a while.

He wasn't going to force Taehyung to fuck him if he didn't want to. However, he wanted to try and test if he could get his way. To satisfy his bratty personality.

Jungkook gave himself one last look in the mirror to see if the shirt was short enough so that Taehyung would tell what he was planning on getting.

Yes, he probably should have talked to Taehyung if he wanted this. However, he knew that if Taehyung didn't particularly want to have sex, they could always just watch a film.

Jungkook opened the top draw which besides the sink getting some black Lacy underwear. It made him feel sexy and like he would deserve it if Taehyung agreed to have sex.

Letting out a deep breath, jungkook headed towards the door where Taehyung was on the bed wait for Jungkook as they were going to watch a movie. However, their plans may have to change.

Jungkook was slightly nervous. He hadn't had sex while being in a relationship where he wanted it. And he had never approached the other about having sex.

But, he knew that he was going to have to go out sooner or later. So, he took a deep breath and headed out the door.

Taehyung lay on the bed only wearing sweatpants and no shirt. He was on his phone as he was still texting the group.

Dahyun had just messages about which one it was and Taehyung had that they were just watching a movie typed out on the screen ready to press send. Before he got the chance to hit send, he looked up as he could hear that his boyfriend was now in the room.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook admiring him. How good he looked in the shirt. How it fell to his mid-thigh. Jungkook was getting what he wanted.

Taehyung quickly deleted the message that he was about to send before typing yes with no context, finally throwing his phone to his bedside table.

Jungkook walked over trying to hide the mischievous smile on his face as he sat beside Taehyung as if he meant nothing. Even if he tried, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him if he tried.

His tongue poked out, licking his lips as he felt himself getting hard in his sweatpants. Jungkook could feel Taehyung stare burning his face as he looked to Taehyung.

"So are we going to start the film?" Jungkook asked innocently almost as if he never wanted to be fucked in the first place.

Taehyung's dark orbs stared him down trying to contain himself before he would speak again.

"I think you and I both know what you're trying to get." He said. His voice deep and showing that he was going to give Jungkook what he wanted.

He stared at Jungkook admiring his features as he waited for him to drop the act of acting innocent and acting that he didn't want why they both wanted.

Jungkook gave in to it all, dropping his innocence looked a bit sooner then he thought that he would. But who could blame him? He didn't want to miss the opportunity just because he was pretending that he didn't want this.