1. the ace

Yangyang POV

"Are you ready for this season." Kun said as he was shutting his locker. "Hell yeah, we're THE team everyone goes to watch. Plus i'm the Ace." I said as i smirked.

Ace: The number one player. the number one pitcher , the player to watch.

"You're so cocky I swear." Ten rolled his eyes.Chittaphon, Kun, Sicheng, Lucas, and I walked down the hall like kings. Our college baseball team "Vision" is the team to watch, everyone around the district loves us. I the ace, The official go to pitcher, am the star. No one can take that title from me. All 7 of us have had our moments of spotlight. We're a baseball team, there's been amazing catches, stupendous home runs, spectacular outs, and many other plays that seem impossible.

The thing is I, Yangyang the Great, my pitch is 90 miles per hour, the fastest pitch ever recorded is 106 miles per hour. My average is 90-95 miles per hour. Kun is the other pitcher he's actually very good, but you know i'm the best.

As the kings (us) were walking down the hallway, we saw a beautiful girl she had curly and darker skin, it was pretty, she was sun kissed. Lucas was staring at her too. "Woah,"he said.

"Shut up," I said, "I've never seen her on campus before."

Ten winked at her, she just smiled, and shook her head. she had a baseball bag, and she was headed to the gym where the new players get fitted for their uniforms. "She was headed to the gym and she a had baseball bag?"

"Maybe she has a boyfriend who's in the team?" Kun suggested as he saw ten, lucas, and I stare at her. Winwin was busy looking down at his phone playing 'among us'

"i wasn't even the impostor how the fuck was i acting sus. I HATE THIS." Winwin yelled at his phone in a very strong tone.

"Well his phone is more interesting..." Ten said.

"No, I saw her she's beautiful, I think she's playing baseball." Winwin said in a more calm tone, still playing the game on his screen.

A girl on a BOYS baseball team? what?? i said to myself. What if she's the one who's entering the team, what if she's good! WHAT IF SHE TAKES MY PLACE AS ACE.

"Yangyang looks like his head is about to explode." Kun said giggling.

"No i just, What if she is the one playing..." I replied to Kun.

"You're worried she's going to streal your title as THE ACE ." Kun tilted his head and made a 'Am i right.' face.

"Just shut up." i blurted out, "she can't be that good." I rolled my eyes and we kept walking. Winwin was still on his phone playing games, with his book back hanging from one arm, Kun was making sure he had all his notes intact and he pushed up his glasses. Ten had a pocket mirror and was making sure his hair wasn't messed up, he touched up his make up. Lucas was adjusting his nice clothing and winking at the pretty girls. I was walking in front of them, with them following me, cause you know i'm the ace.

"Kun do you have yesterday's notes?" Lucas asked.

"I do but i can't keep on giving them to you Lucas." He said as he handed the notes to Lucas.

"I know this is the last time i promise." Lucas took the notes with a big smile. We entered our 10am class, the whole baseball team has to take their classes from 10am - 3pm, because we have practice everyday from 5pm- 10pm since we all live in our dorms and the dorms are close to the baseball fields the starting line up usually stays up later.

Starting Line up: Yangyang, Kun, Lucas, Winwin, Xiaojun, Hendry, and Ten. There are supposed to be 9 starting line ups but we switch out 2 of the outfielders.

Outfielders: the part of the field beyond the diamond. the positions played by the right, center, and left fielders

We sat down and Xiaojun and Hendery were already seated. xiaojun was sleeping, he's also the smart but quite and is only loud and comfortable with the 6 of us, he also seems to be lazy, but he's not when it comes to baseball. Hendery was drawing on xiaojuns face while doing his homework at the same time, Hendery's the Goofy one. Hendery has very good eye when it comes to baseball he's able to hit any and all pitches, fastballs, curve ball, ball outside of the pitching zone.

fastballs: a baseball pitch thrown at full speed and often appearing to rise slightly as it nears the plate.

curveball: like a fast ball but curves down at the home plate, making it seem like an easy hit.

ball outside of pitching zone: a pitch that is thrown too high or too low and the hitter is unable to hit it. once there is 4 balls thrown then the hitter is free to go to 1st base.

"Hendery, stop." Kun said as he stat down beside Hendery, took the pen away from him, and gave it to me. I sat in front of xiaojun, I turned around, and I began to draw in his face.

"Are you fucking serious, I gave it to you so Hendery would stop." Kun jerked the pen out of my hand and put it in his pencil pouch. Ten ruffled my hair and then sat on the left side of me and Lucas sat on the right side of me. Winwin sat bedside kun.

We saw the girl with curls enter our class room. I was slouching in my seat, so i sat up and adjusted my posture. Xiaojun woke up and at first he didn't care what he looked like but the Ten gave him his pocket mirror, and kun gave him a face wipe.

"What the actual fuck..." Xiaojun looked at his face with tens pocket mirror, and began to gently wipe his face. Kun took another wipe and also began to wipe Xiaojuns face. as xiaojun wiped down his face he saw the girl with curly hair and darker skin, eye candy, right?

"Woah..." His reaction made me mad and i don't even know why. He quickly wiped his face, took his bag, jumped over the seats, and sat beside her.

I tapped his shoulder and said, "What the fuck dude."

I said with a straight face, the girl who was sun kissed looked back and said, "Good morning." she said it in Mandarin, Xiaojun's eyes widened. She turned back around and Xiaojun turned back around.

"Someone's jealous." Kun whispered into my ear. I looked back with a 'shut up before i chase you down with a baseball.' face.