2. i dont know you

Lunas POV

I saw this guy with dark eyebrows and a cute smile sit beside me. Luna you're here to study and to make your baseball career happen! not to find a boyfriend please focus. I'm strong and independent and I don't need at validation from a boy. FOCUS YOU GOT THIS GIRL! I gave this pep talk to myself in my head, reminding myself that i don't need validation from anyone.

"Well what's your name?" He said in english.

"I can speak mandarin, don't worry I'm fluent." I said while looking down at my notes and organizing them, trying to make it seem like i'm not freaking out on the inside.

"That's awesome!" He cheered.

"Yeah, My name is Luna by the way." I tried to move seats, and he gently grabbed my hand, his hands we soft like flower petals and his grip was gentle.

"My names Xiaojun, hey i promise i just want to help you out and be your friend." He smiled at me and let go of my wrist.

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't take it the wrong way, i just. I want to focus on my sports career and my studies." I slowly pulled away my wrist away from him and sat back down.

He slouched back in his chair and looked back at another guy, he had blonde hair, and big circle glasses. The guy xiaojun was looking back at seemed to be mad, i'm not sure why. Xiaojun shrugged and said, "What sport do you play?" He asked and smirked at the guy behind him.

"I play baseball." I looked straight ahead waiting for the sexist comments.

"Woah wait for real?" He sat up straight and smiled very happily, his smile made me smile, he leaned closer to me, and said, "That's so fucking cool."

"Yeah, I'm like the best." I said is a sarcastic playful tone.

He giggled and then replied with, "Yeah, I play as well, I'm the best hitter and so is Hendery, another guy on my team. i'm in the starting line up. You know our baseball team is the best team in the whole district, we've been to international games multiple times, but of course you know that since you chose to come here." He smiled and lowered his tone into a more calm shy tone, he realized that he was talking too much, but it didn't bother me.

"Yeah, you're right." I shook my head and smiled. The class was about to start so I turned my head away from his direction and payed attention to the professor.

"Good morning class. I would like to say i'm glad to see all of you, but i'm not. I would rather be at home drinking a few glasses of wine and reading books, but ya know."

The class giggled and so did I, Xiaojuns very nice i would like to become good friends with him.

"Hey after class maybe wanna go get a snack and chat for a bit." He whispered while looking straight ahead so it looks like he's not talking. I nodded in response and we began to take notes.

Yangyang POV:

I just watched as the two of them got along so well. I thought he was going to help her, but it's the other way around she's helping him with his notes and explaining things he's doesnt "understand." I KNOW xiaojun is smart and I KNOW he understands, and she is also smart, well, i know because i've been listening to their conversation. She plays baseball... this is bad, what if she steals my spot as the ace THE NUMBER ONE ACE. My title as YangYang the Great would be gone.

Xiaojun is charming, usually i'm the one to bring the girls home, but he has this thing that makes him instantly likeable. Shit i'd date him if i was into guys, but i do admit i'm jealous of the way he's making her laugh.