5. phone numbers

Yangyang's POV:

This girl really thinks she's better than me. She's not my crush, I'm not interested in her, She's my competition. I will take her down. I didn't notice I was staring at her.

"What are you looking at." She looked at me and did a face of disgust.

"Just looking at how big your forehead is." I smirked and rolled my eyes.

She began to pack her things up, Right class is over. I looked at Hendery and He got up and ignored me, He kept walking and didn't even wait for me.

I just looked at Luna and said, "I know i'm handsome stop looking at me." I just began to walk faster. I didn't let her respond. I was trying to text Xiaojun, as I hurried my way to hendery, he was already way ahead of me. I just gave up and slowed down my pace.

As soon as I was about to send the long ass paragraph that I wrote for Xiaojun, He tapped my shoulder.

"Dude, we can't fight over a girl... We've been best friends forever." Xiaojun put his arm around me as we began to walk to Lunch.

Luna's POV:

This guy is so stupid. I don't like him at all. He's nice one minute, but the next he's a fucking jerk. I don't get him. I want to be cooperative, but he's just not letting me. I also don't want to disrespect my dignity, I'm strong and independent.

I walked outside to the main entrance to have lunch, with the thoughts of punching Yangyang in the face. I decided I would sit outside underneath a cherry blossom tree. I sat under the pink flowers, I stared up at them. I took out my lunch, I made a simple lunch it was an egg omelette with rice and home made hot sauce, I eat a lot not going to lie. I like eating. I sat and ate, thinking about if Xiaojun was okay.

I feel a presence behind me, I turned my head back and see Yangyang and Xiaojun ready to scare me.

"Awh! I wanted to scare this loser!" Yangyang whined. Xiaojun just laughed. I rolled my eyes at the both of them and stuffed my face with food.

"You look lonely wanna eat with us?" Yangyang asked as he watched me eat. I shook my head no, I'm fine where I am and I don't want others to think things without having a reason. I know I should't care about what people think or say of me, but I need to focus on myself.

"Fine. Just know that the volcanic kings dont let just anyone sit with us." Yangyang crossed his arms and frowned.

"I could care less. Now if you were Taemin from Shinee i would probably say yes, but you're just... Yangyang." I made a face of disgust when I said yangyang.

"Whatever loser." He grabbed Xiaojun by the arm and they both left... Geez it's not like he's some celebrity. After I ate I gave my mom a facetime call.

"Hey mom!" I waved at my phone and smiled.

"Hey lunita, Did you eat?" she smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Yeah, I made me and egg omelette with rice." I smiled as i showed her my empty container, to show I had eaten well and that I'm satisfied. She smiled at me, she first hated the idea of me playing baseball, because my dad is the one who taught me. As i watched her smile I saw yangyang behind me from my phone screen. I hung up and quickly stood up.

"What do you want?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes, he took out his phone and handed it over to me. I looked at his and made a face of confusion. Is he seriously asking for my phone number after he was being rude?

"No loser i'm not asking for your number. I just need to add you to the baseball group chat." He said as he kept shoving his phone in my face. I pushed his hand out of my face, I turned around and left. I began to walk in the opposite direction of where he was standing.

"You're not even my type, idiot." He gently grabbed my shoulder, woah these baseball players are so much different than the ones in America. The ones in america are so aggressive, homophobic, misogynistic, and racist. Here they are total opposite.... and it's not about race, but I think it's because the American baseball players feel so ENTITLED. Of course I don't mean the POC baseball players... you know who i mean. Yangyangs grip was so gentle that it felt as if a flower petal had fallen on my shoulder.

"Oh my god." I jerked the phone out of his hands and i began to type, I typed my name and when i finished typing my name I took a quick selfie and set it as my contact picture on his phone. He took his phone back and began to walk away.

"You're very welcome." I yelled from where i was. i turned around and kept walking to my class. The rest of the day was a blur. i had a very good day. at ahout 3 in the afternoon the group chat began to blow up. all 7 of them typed their name in the chat, so i could add their number to my phone, my heart fluttered when I saw xiaojun pop up.

I rolled my eyes as I caught myself smiling. They began to discuss if they should invite me to dinner before practice. Lucas said we have to, since it's a tradition to treat the new starting line up members. We decided to go to a korean restaurant that wasn't very far form the practice site and it also wasn't very far from campus.

Yangyang I really want to get along with you, but you make it so hard... My thoughts flooded with, what if i did end up dating someone, and i just hope that someone is Xiaojun... I honestly didn't come here to look for a relationship, but things happen, but I will do everything in my power to prevent it from happening.