1-New Job

Today is the day that Park Seonghwa is finally starting his new job. He was excited because this is going to be his first Job since starting university. He is also excited since he is starting to learn new things that he hasn't learned yet in school.

~
You see, this is Seonghwa's first life ever. He has made friends with some who have had multiple lives before and some who are barely starting out, just like him. Sadly, those friendships didn't last past middle school. He was ok with it though because he doesn't expect everyone to stay friends with him. Since it's his first life, he is obviously going to be curious about a lot of things, but with him he was curious about everything and that seemed to annoy some people at times. He was excited about everything whether it was how a certain thing worked to how those who have lived before remember things from their past lives.

The thing that Seonghwa was most curious about was love. He wanted to know all he could about love. He wanted someone who could teach him and guide him. He even wanted someone who he could love and who would also love him back.

Seonghwa was someone who loved seeing the sunrises and sunsets, going places to calm himself when he felt it was needed, he loved flowers and reading books and watching movies. He loved to do things that could be done with other people.

Every time Seonghwa got a chance to learn something new, his eyes seemed to have sparkles in them.

~
Seonghwa was making his way to the café and while he was walking he noticed a bakery and decided to go in and buy something to eat for breakfast since he didn't have time to get any at his dorm.

The bakery was called "Choi's Baked Goods".

Seonghwa made his way into the shop and loved the way the inside looked. The walls were painted white with some designs that nearly blended in. There were lots of different pastries and drinks that were available.

One of the workers there was watching Seonghwa as he admired the shop. The worker could almost see what looked like sparkles appear in Seonghwa's eyes. He couldn't help but smile at the curious boy.

"May I help you?" The worker asked.

Seonghwa looked up at the worker for a second before speaking.

"Oh um, yes." Seonghwa said.
"What can I get for you?" The worker asked.
"I'm not sure actually, what would you recommend?" Seonghwa asked.
"Are you looking for anything in particular?" The worker asked.
"What do you mean?" Seonghwa asked.
"Are you looking for something that you can have on the go, something warm or cold, a breakfast item?" The worker asked.

Seonghwa stood there thinking about the options.

"Something for breakfast that I can have on the go. Warm or cold. It doesn't matter to me." Seonghwa said.

The worker looked at the glass cabinet looking for something for the boy.

"How about a muffin? I can heat it up for you if you would like me to." The worker said.
"Sure. What kind of muffins do you have?" Seonghwa asked,
"We have blueberry, chocolate chip, lemon, and plain." The worker said.
"I'll get a blueberry muffin." Seonghwa said.
"Would you like it warmed up? We toast it for a bit." The worker said.
"Yes please." Seonghwa said.
"Ok. I will have that out in just a few minutes." The worker said.
"Ok thank you." Seonghwa said.

After a few minutes the worker called for him. He walked up to the counter where his order was.

"Alright that will be $3.99" The worker said.

Seonghwa handed the worker the money and waited for his receipt.

"Here you go." The worker said handing seonghwa the receipt.