The Peacemaker |3| (Geralt x F!Reader)

first of all, what the actual fuck y'all?? 4k reads????!!! ty all for putting up with my unplanned and unexplained absences due to life issues. you are so supportive and incredible and i love you all sm <3

also this is very long bc i didn't want to have to do a part 4

without further adieu, here is the much anticipated part 3! xX_kacchan_Xx

word count: 3164 (holy s h i t)

recap: Eventually, you couldn't hold out anymore, giving in to the black haze as you felt your body go completely limp. You were at the mercy of a group who managed to defeat a Witcher, and the last thing you thought was Oh, fuck.

--

You noticed the pounding in your head before you noticed the discomfort in your arms. They were tightly bound behind you, and then bound to something else, although you couldn't tell what yet. In the distance, you heard men shouting and you slowly brought up your head, squinting into the bright sunlight streaming in.

You were the first one to wake out of the trio, and after tugging on your bonds, you realized you weren't going anywhere. Your legs were crossed underneath you, but not tied.

All your tugging and moving woke Jas, who immediately began attempting to flail about and escape, with no avail.

"Are you alright, (name)?" Jaskier asked in a tender voice. Secretly, he was worried about his best friend of several years, though he would never reveal it.

You nodded, turning your head to face him. "Are you?"

He nodded as well, rolling around his neck to get the stiffness out. There were some audible pops and clicks that made you wince.

Geralt's head jerked up, and he began looking about wildly, thrashing like a fish caught in a net.

You opened out mouth to say something comforting, but Jaskier beat you to it. "This is the part where he escape," he said lowly, as the Witcher continued to tug at the ropes.

"This is the part where they kill us." Geralt grunted, trying to search for the knife he kept in his waistband for occasions such as this, but it was not there.

"Who the fuck is they?" You whisper-yelled, turning to the surly Witcher, but you got a foot to the face instead of an answer.

The heel clipped your temple, drawing blood that started to run down your face. Dazed and confused, you didn't understand what the being that kicked you said. You shook your head and Geralt muttered "Elves."

Great, you had been kidnapped by a band of creatures that could perform excellent magic. Yippee.

Geralt got a knee to the face for speaking, and his head snapped back into yours, causing another wave of dizziness to wash over you. You and Geralt let out groans and Jaskier started causing trouble, as usual.

"Oi! That's my lute! Give that back!" he shouted at one of the elves, who was snapping the neck of his prized possession, as the broken strings made you grimace. "Geralt, do your Witchering-"

"Shut up!" Geralt grunted as he got kicked in the ribs by the very angry female elf who began shouting in another language. She moved on to you next, kneeing you in the chin, causing your neck to snap back and twinge as well as your teeth to clang together. You let out a loud groan because three head injuries in one day could not be good for your health or wellbeing.

"Oh, my Elder speech is rough. I only got part of that," Jaskier smarted off, despite all of your vibes telling him to shut his mouth and stop talking goddamnit you're making this worse.