30

calum looks like an angel in this photo. this is his outfit in this chapter btw.

"Do you love her?"

"Yeah." Calum smiled. 

He was now seated in their usual table, writing on the card. The pen was smoothly gliding on the paper, that's how Calum liked his pen's. When Calum was done writing, he put the pen on the table and read the words on the card over and over again in his head.

As Calum stopped reading, he thought back to the moment he first laid his eye's on Autumn, he smiled. At that time, he was heartbroken. Autumn looked lonely, but she looked comfortable in that small table.

Calum began to wonder what would have happened if he didn't walk into that room where he saw his now-ex-girlfriend kissing another guy. If he hadn't walked in, perhaps he wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet Autumn at all.

Soon, Autumn walked through the doors. Again, they were the only people who come to the coffee shop this early, leaving the place almost empty. They met eyes and exchanged smiles.

"Hi, Michael." she smiled. Michael sent her a warm smile, "Hey, Autumn. How are you?" he asked her. Autumn shrugged, "I'm doing fine. How about you?" she asked him. Michael shrugged, tilting his head side to side. "I'm okay, I guess." Autumn chuckled.

Michael smiled, "I bet this french vanilla coffee will make your day much better than it already is. It's on the house." Michael spoke as he handed her the pre-made french vanilla coffee.

Autumn refused, giving him ten dollars. "Take it. You can use it for your savings. I know this won't do much, but I know you're saving up for that new car." she smiled, taking the coffee and walking away.

"Thanks, Autumn."

"No problem."

When she finally sat down, she smiled at Calum and looked at the rose he held in his hand. "This is for you, I believe." he said, smiling. Autumn thought he looked adorable. Calum passed her the rose. Autumn smiled, taking it into her hands. She began to read.

For some reason, I always feel the need to kiss you whenever I lay my eye's on you