²│𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

|JIMIN'S P.O.V.; Seoul|

════════

Park Jimin ran out one of the exits that was located at the back of the ball room. His eyes landing on his squad positioned beside their vehicle, patiently waiting upon his arrival.

After taking a bullet for June and knocking the man in red out, he dashed out of the room without saying a word to the woman. Leaving her there confused and intrigued by his sudden outburst.

He wrapped his hand around his upper arm as blood seeped through his sleeve, staining his hand and clothes.

"Holy mother of ducklings, what happened?!" Rider, or by his real name, Taehyung, gasped. Grabbing the older male and helping him into the van.

Blue took out the trauma kit, ripping off Jimin's bloody sleeve without any hesitation.

"Kai was sent by the Ebony gang to kill June so I stepped in and got shot instead of her." Jimin huffed out all in one go, panting hard as he sat on the van floor.

"And what did you find out?" Rm pushed, wanting to know more as Taehyung started the engine and sped off onto the main road.

"The current boss of Ebony is June's mother."

════════

|JUNE'S P.O.V.; Daegu|

════════

After the unknown male ran out of the room without a word, she headed home. Now onto the task of dealing with the rat her cousin was supposed to confront. That was, until she found out he was arrested early on this morning by that pest of an agent, Rider, or whatever stupid code name he went by.

A scowl was painted on her lips, though, it was hidden away by her black mask. Her eyes dull of any emotion as she stared at the man in front of her. Black sunglasses shading her eyes her grandfather and uncle enforced her to wear for safety measures.

The mans wrists were bound together, attached to the back of the metal chair he was sitting on. His ankles strapped to the legs of said chair. His eyes showed nothing but hatred as he stared right back at her.

She shook her head, exhaling heavily. "Coming after me is one thing..." She began. "But attempting to assassinate my grandfather, the man who took you in under his wing, is by far crossing the line." She stood up from her luxurious black, leather seat. Navigating her way around her guards. Stopping directly in front of the male who wasn't much older than her. Her eyes fixated on him as she glared him down.

He lowered his gaze to the hard wooden floor out of shame.

She placed her index finger under his chin, forcing him to look back up at her as he involuntarily gulped. Any confidence he had a minute ago had completely washed away within mere seconds. He wouldn't lie and say she wasn't in the slightest bit intimidating, because she absolutely scared the shit out of him.

"I don't tolerate low lives like you. You have been deemed a traitor on the count of attempted murder and working against me, for my rival." She let go of his chin, letting his face drop.

"Hoseok." She raised her gaze, directing her eyes onto the male who stood beside the office door with his hands placed professionally behind his back. Arching a brow as he waited for her to continue.

"He's yours. Do whatever you'd like."

With that said, she harshly let go of the mans chin as he pleaded with her. Begging, shouting for her to give him another chance. Instead, she ignored him and stormed out of the room. Ripping the mask and sunglasses off of her face. Placing them in the hands of one of the maids. Stomping down the hall towards her room that stood at the very end.

She pushed the door open rather forcefully, it slamming into the wall, leaving a dent as rage swam through her veins.

Only for her to shriek as she noticed a figure sitting on the edge of her bed.

"My dear, what are you doing here?"

════════

Word Count: 641
Updates: Every Thursday

- the Kai mentioned from this chapter is from EXO.