⁴│𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

|JIMIN'S P.O.V.; Daegu|

════════

{Monday, 2:30 pm.}

Park Jimin sat on the ash grey couch in complete silence. Having an intense staring contest with Min Yoongi as Seokjin stitched up his wound. Then wrapping a white bandage around the inky haired male's waist as gently as he could before lowering Jimin's black sweater.

June stood over by the large entranceway, leaning against the plain white wall. Nibbling on her lower lip. Her eyebrows knitted together as she was lost in her own thoughts.

"There. All done." Jin spoke up, giving the male in front of him a warm and genuine smile. Anyone could easily mistaken him for being a normal civilian. When in reality, he could kill you for simply looking him in the eye.

"Who stabbed him?" A male's voice spoke up from the other side of the living room. Jung Hoseok walking in with Aniyah Song trailing in not too far behind him.

"Huening Kai from Ebony." June answered. Pushing herself off the wall and taking a seat on the couch beside Yoongi. Her sharp gaze fixated on Jimin.

"How do you know my name?" Jimin suddenly spoke up. Remembering how she called him by his full name in the alley.

Up until now, he hadn't uttered a word for nearly 4 hours.

June arched an eyebrow as Yoongi laughed breathlessly. "Who's house do you think you're in, kid? It's not rocket science when it comes to tracking someone down." Yoongi crossed one leg over the other.

"Why am I here?" Jimin asked another question. Wary about this entire situation.

That's when June straightened up her posture. "I'd like to give you an offer."

"What for?" He furrowed his eyebrows. His grey orbs staring her down.

"Once Ebony figures out that you aren't dead, they won't rest until you are. And they won't use a silly knife the next time." She paused, leaning back. Yoongi's arm laying across her shoulders in a brotherly manner. "That is, unless you decide to work for me."

"Why do you all of a sudden want to help me? You don't even know who I am let alone what I'm capable of." A dark demeanor was hidden behind his words. In which, none of them seemed to have picked up on.

"I saw how you took a bullet for at the masquerade ball. Instead of running to get help, you took it upon yourself to save my life. There for, I am in debt to you." Her expression remained unfazed as Jimin was baffled.

"You can't possibly be serious..." His tone softened. Sincerity and honesty evident in her doe eyes.

"If she wasn't serious, She wouldn't have brought you here and she wouldn't have let Jin patch you up instead of letting you die." Aniyah inquired and Jimin knew she was right.

"What kind of job did you have in mind?" Jimin was curious. If he was going to accept the offer, he needed to know what type of position he'd have.

"My bodyguard."

════════

Word Count: 507
Updates: Every Thursday