⁵│𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

|JUNE'S P.O.V.; Daegu|

════════

{Tuesday, 2:40 am.}

June descended the wooden staircase. Pulling her hair up into a high ponytail and tucking the loose strands behind her ears. Readjusting her glasses as she strolled into the living room where everyone else awaited her arrival.

Hoseok stood next to the window, peering outside, with Aniyah sitting on the sofa beside him, staring down at an old magazine she found on the bookshelf. While Yoongi sat on the couch across from her with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed. Seokjin scrolling through his phone while Jimin stared at the floor, lost in his swirling thoughts.

She new that he was wary about this entire thing and she couldn't blame him. But she had the urge to keep him safe. She was in debt to him after all. And of course she'll pay him. She'll even double the pay if she has too.

"What's this about?" Yoongi's raspy voice broke the silence. Everyone's eyes glancing up at the woman who had stepped into the room.

"Before Jimin can start working, there's one more person he needs to meet. Which is why we're heading to Ulsan." June answered. Picking her black trench coat up from the chair that sat in the farthest corner of the room.

"Ulsan? Are you sure that's a good idea?" Hoseok's tone was filled with worry. "Last time you were there, it didn't end very well." He added.

Yet, her expression seemed unfazed. "My father reached out to me. He's having issues with his job and needs me to pick up Maya early. And he," she pointed towards Jimin's confused form. "Need's to meet her."

"Who's Maya?" Jimin questioned, remembering how she mentioned the females name the night he knocked out Kai.

June looked him straight in the eye before saying the words he never thought she'd say.

"My daughter."

════════

Word Count: 320
Updates: every Thursday