004. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕

✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺   ✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3

i made this solely because i needed it.

          tossing and turning around in the bed, you notice the unfamiliar feeling of emptiness next to you

tossing and turning around in the bed, you notice the unfamiliar feeling of emptiness next to you. the bed wasn't dipped like it normally is.

he wasn't next to you anymore like he was hours ago.

then you heard the familiar laughing across the room. your eyes drooped low as you were still tired from waking up abruptly. your eyes continuously closed and opened from exhaustion. but you needed him next to you in order for you to sleep.

you raised up from the bed. your body slightly wobbled once your feet touched the cold ground but it didn't stop you from moving out of the room. your hands grabbed ahold of the nearest objects to keep yourself upright as you traveled throughout the shared apartment.

then you reached the room. the room he was so invested and consumed in constantly. his recording room. you opened the door without a noise following and waddled your way to the chair he sat in.

you didn't move or anything. you stood behind him quietly with a droopy and exhausted look on your face. he was playing among us with his friends. it didn't seem like he was streaming or filming for a video at this time at night. the clock read two in the morning.

after hearing his deep chuckles at something, you noticed that he was dead. you didn't have a reason not to go over there now.

before you had a chance to think, your feet carried you to stand in front of his screen and sit down on his lap. the action surprised him nonetheless. but he still wrapped an arm around your waist. "baby, what are you doing up?"

you laid your head on his shoulder with head buried in the crook of his neck, smelling the familiar cologne he always wore. "i couldn't sleep without you. can i stay in here? i'll be quiet.."

he smiled and kissed the side of your head before pulling his seat closer with both of his hands now on the keyboard. it was a comfortable position that he could definitely work with since his eyepatch was hidden in your hair so it didn't affect his vision.

"goodnight my love." he whispered into your ear.

"goodnight bubs."